Spoiled Pup~Brandy Harrington x Male Reader

Requested by: purkle200.

Don't own video. Not at all.

Brandy is from Brandy and Mr. Whiskers.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You sighed as you relaxed in the cooling waters of a jungle pool, feeling the stress of the day leaving your body.

"This is nice," You muttered as you sank a few more inches into the water, closing your eyes.

"Yeah, it is nice."

"Glad you agre-" You paused as you realized that you weren't alone in the pool, and sat straight up in the water, your eyes wide open now. You looked to see who else was there, and felt your face heat up and jaw drop when you saw who it was. "B-brandy?!"

"Hey Y/N," Brandy said with closed eyes as she relaxed in the water across from you, her arms resting on the ground.

"Brandy, what in the world are you wearing?" You asked her.

"My bathing suit," She replied, before opening one eye and looking at him. "Do you like it?"

A/N: Art is by BlackAngel018 on Furaffinity

"Um." You gulped as you looked at her bathing suit, feeling your face heat up more. It was a sparkly pink sling bikini that left little to the imagination, barely  covering her large breasts. "It's...nice."

"Good," She said, before a smirk appeared on her face as she started moving towards you.

"Um, Brandy? What are you doing?" You asked her as she got closer to you, not knowing what was going on.

"I'm just coming over to sit next to you," She replied, before she pouted a little. "Is that not okay?"

You felt your heart melt a little upon seeing her adorable pout. "It's fine Brandy," You replied, causing her pout to disappear.

As she moved over to your side, you thought back to how you had ended up where you were now.

Flashback

You had been on a flight heading to Palm Beach, Florida, on your way home, and had  gone to use the restroom, which was located in the cargo hold for some reason. After using the restroom, you had been passing  by the spa when you had run into an anthro female teenage dog with blonde straight dog ears, darker blonde skin, blonde, blue eyes, and a black nose. She was wearing a short pink short-sleeved  midriff shirt that allowed her belly button to be seen, red jeans, a collar around her neck, and purple platform sandals.

You had apologized, and had learned that her name was Brandy Harrington, and she was heading to the spa for the first time on the plane.

Right as you were about to part ways, a white , loped-ear rabbit wearing an orange jumpsuit walked up. He had a wide red nose, goofy, crooked, uneven two front teeth, long flat feet, small pink eyes, and  an aftershave.