Chapter 5

Chapter Finale!!

Seth had a feeling of total control as he watched as his mother and Dave trembled in fear. Everything is going his way and now he's obsessed with this euphoric feeling. A manic smile was stretched across his beautiful face that was specked with blood.
They watched him in fear and this gave him more power.

The stench of blood was thick and was nauseating that permeated off his body, the closer he got the stronger it smelled. Seth let the bag go with a thud after taking out what he wanted. "Here", he said to Dave as he passed over the toy. Dave hesitated to take it at first then took it with trembling hands.
"Look at how obedient you are", he mocked. "Go on, you know what to do with it"

His mother's face was filled with horror and reluctance at the transaction that just happened and new what was in store for her. Seth noticed this and knew that in any moment she was going to scream and so made quick work of his muscle relaxant and held it to her nose. Naomi realised this too late and landed in her sleeping bag with a thump, her eyes moving around restlessly and her pupils dilated with fear.

On the other hand, Dave was still hesitant and didn't want to rape his own wife. "Don't you see me with a gun to your head?", he asked incredulously, Dave responded with a jerky head movement, "Then why are you still hesitating, don't you want this to be over quickly".
"If I do as you say, will you let me go?", Dave asked with hope shining in his eyes.
"Yes, sure", Seth didn't have to say no more because Dave took the bait. With renewed enthusiasm, Dave pounced on Naomi and ravaged her with the toy. At almost the end of it Seth reminded Dave, "Don't forget to release the sperm". When Dave was through, Seth walked over to his mother with a gentle smile on his face.

He knelt beside his mother and took out a folded paper, he slowly unfolded the paper and held it at his mother's mouth, "It will be over soon", with that he threw the powder that the paper contained down his mother's throat. Naomi's eyes widened in fear as she felt the powder mix in with her saliva and slid down her throat. She knew it was poison and knew she was going to die. Five minutes passed before all signs of life faded from her body. Dave who saw this hurriedly spoke up, "You're letting me go right! I promise I won't go to the authorities!". Seth held a finger to his lips, "Shhh, you're being too loud and if we're caught you know what will happen to us". Hearing this Dave nodded his head, "Yes yes yes you are right". Seth walked over to the bag and opened it searching for something while Dave watched him with vigilant eyes. "What are you searching for?", he asked cautiously. "Something to clean up the mess I made". Seth motioned for Dave to come over to help him with something, the next thing Dave knew was that he was gripping at his throat gasping for breath. Blood spilled down his neck not showing any signs of slowing down or stopping.
"I told you that I was going to let you go", a mocking smile crept across his lips as he stabbed Dave over and over again letting out his resentment. When he was finished he packed up his things and looked at the crime scene as a chuckle slipped pass his lips.

He walked out and headed straight to Cade's car after checking the other crime scenes. He opened the driver's door and looked at the seemingly passed out Cade. "You're dead already, makes things easier".
He slipped off the shirt and shoes he had on and placed it on Cade. He then cleaned off his gloves using a washcloth and then wiped Cade's hands and face with it. Afterwards he threw it haphazardly in the car. He made it seems as if Cade wanted to get some of the blood off of him before he committed suicide. After he finished setting up the evidence, he threw on a hoodie from his extra back pack and walked away. He sprayed some cologne on himself to hide the smell of blood before walking the hour walk it took to arrive at the town nearby. There he mixed in with the early risers who rode the bus to work. He sat in the back of the bus and went back the mansion. By the time he reached home it was already 6:30 in the morning.

He went to his room placed everything where they were before then he took a shower, ate and waited in his room for the police to come and take him to his new family with a smile on his face.

It is finally over I can now have a family that will love me.

*******
Hey guys!!💫
It was refreshing writing this book and now that it is over I can now focus on writing a book two to fill in the plot holes that were deliberately written. Then I'll have to come back to do a spell check because I wrote this using my phone. Hehe😸

Thank you for reading this book of mine, I really appreciate it...don't forget to like👍 and comment💬.
Comment or pm what you expect in the second book...I'm all ears I need some ideas...lol✨