Chapter 4

He went into his bag and took out one of the liquids that he mixed. It had a yellowish colour, he flipped the cap off the glass bottle and squeezed Tiana's  mouth open and poured the liquid down her throat. This liquid was acid for cleaning the drain in the sink and now he was using it to torture his sister.
As soon as the acid touched her throat, her eyes shot open unable to scream. Gurgles could be heard as the acid burned its way down her throat and the scent of burned flesh permeated the air. She looked at Seth with fear in her eyes and tried to fight him off her but all she got in return were brutal stabs to her chest area. Her eyes rolled in to her head and her mouth was agape. She was no longer moving indicating that she was dead. Seth poured the remaining liquid on her face and watched as it foamed up and her face disappeared. Blood splatters could be seen all over Cade's long sleeved shirt and on Seth's face.
"You look more beautiful this way" he said whilst admiring his handy work.

Next was Daniel's tent.
It was a dark blue tent but the design was the same and so with little effort Seth unzipped it. He walked over to the older boy's sleeping bag and saw him stirring a bit. Seth took out duck tape and a cloth from his bag also a muscle relaxant and knelt beside the young man's head. He gently lifted his head and stuffed the the cloth in his mouth then wrapped tape around the mouth area, by the time he was finished Daniel's eyes snapped open.
Seth hurriedly held the bottle under Daniel's nose and watched as his body sag and become helpless. When Daniel saw Seth's bloody appearance he tried to scream to alert his parents but the gag prevented any sound from coming out. A sadistic chuckle escaped Seth when he saw how pathetic his brother looked when he was afraid. "Big brother, your face is ugly so let me be a nice little brother and help you cover it up". Seth withdrew a hammer and two eight inch nails. He then unzipped Daniel's sleeping bag while holding the meat cleaver at his throat. "Close your eyes" he commanded.

  Seth then proceeded to put Daniels hands onto his face in a 'peek-a-boo' position. "Don't move them, well you can't anyways so what am I saying", he then took up the hammer and nails. Daniel heard the clinking of the metals and started to panic more than he already was. He couldn't see, he was too afraid to disobey the command and open his eyes to see what was happening in his surroundings. All he had to go off by was sound and with his eyes closed everything sounded louder and scarier than normal. His breathing was rapid and Seth was enjoying every moment of the fear that his big brother produced.
Seth placed the point of the eight inch nail on the back of Daniel's right hand that covered his right eye. Without mercy he drove the nail through a space between the joints in Daniel's hand with the hammer. Sharp clinks resounded throughout the silent night as he nailed the nails into his brother, it wasn't loud enough to cause a disturbance in anyone's sleep and so his mother and step father were unaware.
By the time he was finished Daniel had already died half way through the torture but Seth didn't care. He died with his hands nailed to his face. "You look even better this way brother", with those parting words he left the tent and went to the biggest tent of the three.

It was now couple minutes to three. He had less than three hours before sunrise and so he had to finish this quickly. He entered the tent as he did the others. He went into the tent with the bag and the 9 mm in hand. He saw one sleeping bag that was big enough for two with soft snores coming from it. He walked over to the right side of the bag, he knew Dave always slept on the right. He has watched them sleep many tines before. He nudged Dave with his foot a couple times before he woke up. When Dave saw Seth he made a startled sound but then he saw the gun in Seth's hand and so he withheld any loud noise so that he doesn't wake up his wife. "W-who a-re yo-u? Wh-at d-do y-yo-u w-ant?" He was so afraid that he couldn't form proper sentences. "I feel hurt that you don't even remember your own step son's face. What too much blood for you!" Seth mocked. "S-seth!?" Dave said in disbelief. 
"Wake mom up", Dave quickly woke up Naomi. "What?" she said sleepily. When she realised the scared look on Dave's fave she realised that something was wrong and then she spotted the problem. "Seth what are you doing here!?", she shouted. Sleep was still in her eyes and so she didn't fully see Seth's appearance but she knew it was him because of his familiar blue eyes. Dave quickly told her to 'shh' and then pointed to the gun in his hand. She became more awake at the sight of the gun.
"I've killed people mom" she gasped hearing the statement and then took in Seth's appearance. " I've killed Tiana and Daniel and then I'm going to rape you then kill both of you and then kill Cade", at this point, Dave and Naomi were in tears at hearing that their kids are dead. "Shut up! Just shut up! I bet if I was the one dead you wouldn't even shed a tear for me. You would even celebrate it!!", he was livid now, his breathing picked up. He watched as they clamp their mouths shut, it gave him a satisfying feeling. They were finally listening to what he wanted and not ignoring him, they finally noticed him and he was happy. If he knew violence was the key for recognition he would have done it a long time ago.

.....