Lilith synergy

Lets start with a basic profile, my character is roughly 6 feet tall. She has long red curly hair that falls down to her knees. she is white, with freckles on her face. she is 50% Scottish, 30% English, and 20% native American. she is very strong with a motherly like personality with a touch of humorous sarcasm.

Lilith loves flowers, jewelry , and weapons. she knows how to cook but mostly makes smoothies. she prefers reading books on war, strategy, and landscaping. despite being physically fit Lilith enjoys laying down in random places spread out absentmindedly. she enjoys having her hair braided, listening to animals outside, and watching people make thing like statues and barns.

When it comes to family and friends she can be over protective. She occasionally forgets about personal boundaries. She is always there to listen to what they have to say, sometimes becoming a living diary. Many times she can recall when she seemed to be the only one that people could rely on to rant about the day they had, knowing no mater what they said wouldn't phase her.

For Lilith, not a lot can make her angry. the only time she would get upset was when people would intentionally ruin her work or hurt her family. when she did get mad, she would get even by making them feel the way she felt ,rather by physical means or psychologically.

Lilith has many pets, one of her favorites is a black/red snake named Tangent. He is a highly intelligent, charismatic, and well mannered animal for a snake. Tangent has a habit of sneaking out of his cage and sleeping in Lilith's bed. he is best friends with Lilith's pet Saarloos wolfdog Ashtin. you can usually find him draped on top of Ashtin helping him get snacks.

writers note: the picture I used is of flame princess from adventure time. I don't know who made it. it was the closest thing that looked like my OC. maybe I will draw one if I get enough readers. most of the fan fiction I will be writing will consist of Steven universe, invader Zim, and similar shows. if you the reader have any suggestions please let me know.