Invader Zim / Tall mother

In the world of invader Zim, Lilith is an irkin that is 5142 years old. she is the last one of her kind that was born naturally. Before her species was capable of interstellar flight they were a peace loving race in tune with nature. Then invaders from another planet from a far off galaxy wiped out most of the life on the plant. The purpose of the planet is that it is rich in a rare material that only exist in one out of billion planets. When the invaders were done purging the irkin home world they took a few survivors as slaves. Lilith was one of a thousand slaves, just a little child that didn't know that that was the last time she would see her home planet.

Her owner resembling Anubis had a dogs head and a humanoid body. He gave her an red multi orb neckless that doubled as a holographic device so she could blend in with other lifeforms. They arrived on earth and he had her work with the other slaves in Egypt. When he got aboard influencing the human race he left forgetting to take her with him. She spent the rest of her life living among the humans safe behind the hologram her former master gave her. As time went by she learned how to manipulate the neckless and her body grew immune to water.

Every few decades would go by and she would change her appearance and move to another part of the world. she learned all of human history, all the languages, she seen it all watching the human race change over time. Actually she would even marry, some would learn the truth others would go there whole life not knowing she was an alien.

Lilith in this world had grown to a height of seven feet three inches. In her irkin form she has green eyes and long curly antennas. Instead of a pak like current day irkins she had dragonfly wings. Disguised as a human Lilith has short orange hair, brown eyes, maroon lips, and long pointed finger nails. People are always making fun of her height being taller then most woman and men.

For the longest time she feared to be the last of her kind until a spaceship flue across the sky bearing irkin righting. Zim the first irkin she had seen in over five thousand years to her he might've well been a child. She watched from an distance slowly learning about him and his purpose for being hear. She contemplated for a while trying to think how she would approach him. she ultimately to go in disguise posing as an teacher at the school he went to.

When she tells Zim and Dib her story she asks Zim if he would be willing to leave his leaders and swear his loyal to her. She then ask Dib if she could be his mother ending there feud. The earth would be safe from Zim nd Dub would not be called insane by his father anymore. Lilith would marry professor membrane so Zim and Dib would be brothers.