The person she is in Steven Universe

In the world of Steven Universe, Lilith Synergy has moved away from her home in the heart of the country and has opened a flower shop in beach city. This happens before Steven learns that his mom is pink diamond and instead of keeping bismuth in a bubble, they reason with him. Slowly but surely threw time and courage, Bismuth and Lilith fall in love with each other.

With the finishing touches within the store, Lilith's Bashful Bouquets is ready for business. with her two new employees, flower sales steadily go up. Bismuth contemplates with his feelings about humans and his feeling's towards Lilith. Steven encourages bismuth to explore where these new feelings are taking him. Amethyst is just enjoying the show and garnet is both curious to see where all this is going while encouraging bismuth to interacted with humans. pearl on the other hand is bias on the whole subject and is secretly afraid that she will lose him the same way she lost Rose.

As success with the flower shop grew, Lilith encourages Bismuth to start selling his old unused weapons, armor, and instead take up making jewelry. Pearl attempts to scare Lilith into breaking up with Bismuth. Time skip to ( A single pale Rose) the truth of pink diamond is revealed, despite a slight step back with garnet splitting up . They take it very well. With the announcement of ruby and Safire's wedding, Lilith is happy for them and is excited about going. Pearl makes up with Lilith.

After the wedding and diamond attacks, Bismuth decides to stay behind to fix the damage. Lilith supports him every step of the way and helps as best as she can. The bond between the two of them grow. Despite the hardships life throws at them, with the help of the people that support them. Bismuth and Lilith's love will continue to grow.

Lilith's family and friends:

Lilith's family in Steven Universe is her Mother, Father, Uncle, and cousin. Her mothers name is Margrethe, she is a house wife, she has a garden that provides them with all the fruits, vegetables, and herbs they need. She likes to go hunting, and she has a hobby making fur coats. Her father name is Clayton. He is a very big man, he has a Viking like structure to him. He works as an web designer surprisingly, most of the time he's behind a computer screen so you can imagine the look on his clients face when they meet. Clayton 's brother Bruce is a blacksmith, Lilith spent a lot of time at his forge growing up. his son Trent had an fascination with gem stones growing up so he became an gemologist.

While looking for people to hire for the flower shop, Lilith meets two girls qualified to help. One of them is all about gossip and drama. The other one is by the book, quick to sniff out deception, and she has an habit of organizing the flowers by color. Every weekend the three of them would make an effort to play cards and talk about the week.