cliché Star Vs... Daughter of Star.

In this world Lilith is the daughter of Stare butterfly and Marco. she has a son with cresint moons shaded in the middle for cheek marks. she likes waring cargo shorts under her dress and she sows a hood on to almost all her tops. Tom married Jana and had a kid named Charly. he is four years old, has wings, likes walking on the ceiling, when angered black flames erupt it has the same effect as the darkest spell on people.

Lilith shears the wand with Meteora only using it until she is able to dip down like her mother. Her wand is a long gold staff with a hoop at the top, four rings hooked on it, and floating glittery shapeshifting gem in the middle. Below the hoop are green gold leaves posed as wings. she manly uses it for the levitato spell and to envelop her in a flying bubble. she has also learned how to do the all seeing eye spell. Glossaryck is very interested in her wand, he seas its never takin a form like it and it appears to not have a mill horse. it is powered by sun light and can store energy throw its leaves.

Lilith are friend's with buff frogs kids, she has sleep overs with Katrina and pony heads kids. buff frog baby sited her a lot when she was a kid. she Moved to earth in the 5th grad to finish grad school and to learn more of her earth culture, she loves her ante mariposa, she studying to be a doctor.

In my version of Star VS- Toffee has a son named Caramel, sense Toffee is dead Carmel pretty much raised himself. His mom is in an stressed induced coma most of his life, so he's been taking care of her in the new muni hospital. Caramel looks like Toffee but with white spots in his hair, his skin is a darker shade of gray, he has neck flaps like Rasticore, and the tip of his tail got cut of permently by accident from Charly . His gol in life is to be an muni historian.

When Lilith was a kid buff frog was baby sitting her and toke them to the lake. she was playing hide n seek when she got stuck in mud behind cattails. Caramel was near by when he herd her trying to get free. He helped her get out afterwards they talked to each other and decided to become friends. After years of being friends Marco agreed to teach him how to fight. When he got his dimensional scissors his feelings towards Lilith changed, he started to have romantic feelings fir her and when he told her, he took her to the top of flag hill he got down on his knees and gave her a hand made neckless.

( These are short summaries of story's I plan on righting in the future. All or most of the story's I will be righting will be about cartoons with my OC character thrown in. If your Reading this I would love some feed back, suggestions, etc. I'm really trying my best and hope you all enjoy. I'm also going to keep the stories PG13 because my family reads this.)