Real Magic

,,Oh Wow Himiko! That sounds great!" Tenko exclaims after finding out, that Himiko would perform a Magic trick.

Himiko, Tenko, Kirumi, Rantaro, Shuichi, Kiibo, Kaito and Maki are standing in the School, in front of Himikos Magic room. Thats what she calls it.

,,Can I help you with anything?"
Kirumi asks politely as always.

,,Nyeh...Even when the Show hasn't started yet, I have to do the spell before, at least once. For that I need a Person who would willingly be the test person." Himiko answers and starts to think about, who could do this job.

,,Oh I know the perfect person!" Kaito yells with a grin on his face before anybody could speak first.

,,Yeah? Who?" Himiko asks.

,,Well, that little rat Kokichi of course." Kaito says and waits for the reaction of the others.

,,I'm sure he won't like that idea. I don't think we should force someone to do it." Kiibo says with a doubtful look on his face.

,,It's just Kokichi, It'll be okay." Maki says with a cold tone.

,,Anyway, what kind of trick will you perform Himiko?" Shuichi asks.

,,I won't perform a trick. I will perform real magic." She says with annoyance.

,,But if you want to know, I think I can just show you." She adds and enters the Lab. The others follow her.

,,This sure is a nice room of yours." Kirumi stated while looking around the room.

,,Oh my god! What a beautiful room! I'm sure you were the one who designed it that way." Tenko says with excitement.

,,Ah..and you know the use of every cage, box and books in here?" Rantaro asks with a interesting look.

,,Of course I do! So now I'll show you-" ,,We use this!" Himiko was cut off by a loud shout from Kaito at the back of the room.

When we arrived at where Kaito was standing, we could see what he meant. He is standing next to a big black box. Proud that he found it. The box is a little bit taller than Kaito himself and is used as a sword box.

Someone would go inside that box. Serveral Sword would put through the box and would propably stab the person inside. But at the end of the trick, the person inside is still alive.

,,I haven't prepared anything for that." Himiko says with tireness.

,,Come on, that would be a revenge for what he's doing all the time. Even if it's not for your show, could you do it?" Kaito asks and looks at Himiko.

,,Yeah! That degrenate male deserves something like that!" Tenko exclaims, also looking at Himiko.

,,Mmmh.. I would like to see Kokichis face after this too, but we would need to put the box somewhere with more space."

,,What about the upper classroom? When I was there, it seemed very empty. The tables and chairs where put away yesterday." Kirumi suggests.

,,The upper classrooms? How are we supposed to carry this box there?" Shuichi asks (I think Ask something is the only thing he's doing in this Os xD) with a thinking expression.

,,Well, easy! Shuichi and I will carry it up the stairs!" Kaito decides confidently.

,,Wait what? I never said that! Who said that we do?" Shuichi looks shocked.

,,Of course we do! So let's grab on!" Kaito says and grabs the box.

------>>---Timeskip when they lifted the box up---<<--------