Lol

Chapter 1: DAMON.

Walking up there. I didnt know how to tell her. She wouldn't believe me anyway. Oh hey, um, I didn't want to keep this from you. Sorry but I'm A FUCKING WEREWOLF. FUCK. I'm suppossed tell her everything I'M HER FUCKING BOYFRIEND. I've kept this from her for ages. My 2 brothers are werewolves too. We are a pack along with our 2 best mates Matt and Daniel. We have been changing every full moon since we were 13. 13 is the age we turn. I should probably tell you my story.

It was my 13th birthday along with my brother Jeremy's birthday. Which was the same day different year. Weird? yes. We decided we would play truth or dare in Jacobs room while mum was cooking the party pies. Lexi arrived early because she only lived next door and us brothers were close to her.

"Truth or Dare....... Lexi" Jeremy said.

"Dare" Lexi said trying to sound brave.

"Okay" Jeremy paused. He bit his lip and looked around the room. There was only 4 of us.

"I dare you to kiss......"

oh know this cannot be good.

"DAMON" Jeremy shouted.

Lexi smiled her extremly cute smile and stood up. I stood up too. We moved close together when I got a weird feeling. It hurt more like it. I ran outside to get away from it all. I knew how Jacob, Jeremy and Lexi felt.

A few seconds later Jeremy was out there to. We were screaming in pain. Jacob ran out there with mum.

"Boys it's about time we tell you" Mum said.

"This happened to me. It's alright. We are just werewolves. It takes some time to control your behaviour" Jacob said as mum ran inside and cancelled the party.

"WHAT THE HELL!" Jeremy and I yell in pain.

Jacob was a werewolf right then in front of our house then I looked into his eyes.

Get on me both of yous. We need to go into the woods.

Without any hesitation we got on Jacob and went into the woods. In the woods we transformed. Jacob had light blue eyes with black fur. Jeremy was brown with green eyes.

I was diffrent. Completely different. I had a really bright white coat with gold eyes. Jacob opened his eyes in shock. I was blood-thirsty, hungry. I wanted any meaty flesh. I sniffed around and so did Jeremy.

NO. Control yourself. Damon. You, your. How to say this. Your special and unique. Your the pure one. Most strongest werewolf and there was only one other like you. Our great grandfather. Use your powers for good please, being that powerful is dangerous and can lead you to do things that you shouldn't. But please control yourself. We don't want anyone hurt.

Jacob looked at me with serious eyes and Jeremy looked at me in shock, surprised and a little upset.

I'm fucking special yay. For the whole rest of the night we practised our skills. We caught deers, rabbits and anything we could catch and eat to control ourselves.

The sun started to rise and thats when we ran home together. I knew we had to look after each other but I didn't know why I was so special. I still don't know now. It wasn't the birthday we planned but at least we know why. Now every full moon we change into these things. These things we call werewolves.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Now that I'm 17 and have been practising my skills like hunting and stalking I had very good sense and could change when ever I wanted which only a pure could only change when wanted. I also were allowed to compel others to change when needed but yet what was the reason that I was chosen to be the pure.

I searched for answers everywhere. All the books said that it ment there was going to be a big battle and it was up to the pure to save our kinds and the human race. Our were wolf kinds were not ment for evil! What the fuck. Movies got it all wrong. It still didn't make sense.

Nothing happened and there has been no big battle. It's fucked up.

The only reason I trained all the time because it calmed me down and to control me wanting to kill vampires? Apparently that's why we were out on this Earth, To slay the vampires that don't exist in Alex Falls.

Jeremy has been gone for a week though. I sniff out his tracks until they just disappear. Jacob and I were worried but I was draining my strength to look for him.

_________________________________________________________________________________