Chapter 5: LEXI

I just got back from archery training dieing to shower because today the training was intense. We had to run through the forest and shoot targets. I heard noises in the forest though, like yelling and snarling. Too scared to go and look I left and kept training.

I turned the shower on over thinking the noises I heard in the forest. It was killing me to know what was going on over there. Then a thought rushed into my head, I should go back to the forest and inspect.

I turned the shower off and ran to my room. I put my chinos on, a t-shirt, converse, then continued to do my hair, then put a beanie on. That's when I heard a knock on the door.

I ran down the stairs to the door, I opened it to see Damon standing there. He looked really nervous.

"Damon!" I say giving him a hug just to reassure him.

"uhh, uhmm, come over saturday" he replied looking at Jacob then kissing me on the cheek.

I nodded my head and said bye. He looked really pissed when he got in the car.

Anyway, I ran and grabbed my bow and arrow and ran to the forrest.

Running into the forest I felt free. I breathed in the fresh air then kept running. Yes! My targets are still hanging up so I can see where I heard the noises. That's when my face was covered and I was taken somewhere. I didn't react. I just let the person take me. Maybe they were the people i heard before.

That's when I heard a muggy voice, "Chloe I pressume, I am Nicholas, you will stay with me ok, I shall not tell you where you are until it's time"

Nicholas aha, what a fancy name.

I heard snarling then the boys voices, that's when I started squirming and screaming. Another guy came and got me while I was all tied up. Then I saw the boys, I stayed calm but I wanted to be in Damon's arms so I kept squirming and screaming but because there was tape over my mouth no words really came out besides mmmmmmm.

I can't remeber what exactly what happened because everything was pretty haizy.

________________________________________________________________________________

After sorting things out I had decided to go with him. I wanted to know what was going on and making sure my boyfriend didn't get badly hurt.

I walk into my house feeling very confident, leaving Damon in the other room. I walk into the kitchen where My Aunt Belle was drinking some wine.

She said I could go to achery camp and that my mother would be proud.

Why does she always bring her up!

I ran upstairs to get my achery gear while talking to Aunt Belle about what we will be doing at "achery camp".

"Sorry it was too soon Aunt Belle. I'll try and call every night. I love you" I say to Aunt Belle hugging her then walking out the door to Damon.

We immediatly got in the car and drove back to the woods. I jumped on Damon's back while he ran to the little house near the highest peak in the woods. We stopped to see a girl and a boy standing there with an evil look in their eyes

This was going to be amazing adventure!

_________________________________________________________________________________

thank you guys for the good feedback. been so long since i've updated. Not too sure if this chapter was good or not. keep reading please. will try and update more often and yeh. hope our enjoying it so far. not as long as the others either :/ sorry oxo