Chapter 3: JEREMY

Since I was 13 I have been this thing. I can't control myself. I feel strong which is good but I have an urge just to attack these people. I had to run. Get out of this place. So without telling anyone I left. I didn't know where to go I just followed my instincts.

I did it knowing Mum would be worried and upset but I had to. I felt like a this monster that wanted to attack some people around me that were my friends. It was fucked up.

I kept running and running through the woods and didn't stop until I found a little house. It was next to a lake and it was beautiful. You could see the highest peek of the woods. The lake shone in the light while fish swam beneath. The wind was lightly blowing against my brown sandy hair. I felt relaxed and didn't want to leave. I sat down on the porch of the little house took in the fresh air and enviroment around. I listened to the birds chirp and the wind rustle the leaves. I felt safe and calm.

I sat up and walked up to the door and knocked softly.

"Hello? Anyone in there? I just need a place to stay here. I know its weird" I said to no one pretty much.

I walked in and the little house that was made of logs with a few windows around. In the right front of the room was the kitchen. It had a small fridge with an oven, microwave and kettle with many cupboards. In the back left corner there were walls with two arch openings. I walked in and saw that it was the living room with animal heads around the room and a de skinned bear as the carpet. There were two little couches which were sitting on either side of the fireplace which was burning firewood and keep me warm. I then walked out to another little room which only had a double bed, with soft silky sheets with a few draws around, only three I counted. One of them had a mirror. I layed on the bed looked at the fan on the ceiling until I slowly drifted off to sleep. I was exhausted.

I woke up and walked out to the kitchen where I saw a clock showing the time. 6:52pm. I walked into the kitchen to find no food in the cupboards or fridges. Wow this guy is nuts.So I left the little house and ran through the woods to hunt.

I hunted a deer, a fox and 3 rabbits. I was proud that I had a pretty good catch. Walking back to the house I met this guy standing with his eyes sharp and dark. He was wearing a white shirt, leather jacket and boots.

"Well well well. You found my little house? I see you've had quite a cost stay so far. Wait. I know you. Your the pure ones brother. The one that does evil because your so sick of being the good guy because everyone always chooses Damon" he said with a evil little laugh.

"Who the hell do you think you are! That's not true, your just trying to wind me up. How do you know who we are!?" I reply angry.

"I'm part of a pack A wolf pack as you, your two brothers two friends. We were put on this Earth to kill vampires. Seems you have a few in Alex Falls if you want to kill people in your town. Oh and I'm Shade, we would like you in our pack." Shade said.

"Well Shade. Why do you choose me. I'm not as strong as Damon. And vampires? Seriously." I said.

"Hmph, I know, but in fact you could be stronger and more powerful then him. I and my pack will teach you skills. He may have powers but he dosen't know how to survive" Shade said walking around me with beady eyes.

"In fact We will teach you how to survive as a wolf. No one will have to know. Tomorrow night's a full moon. We will hunt then. Meet me here. I'll bring some friends. So what do you say?"

"Yes okay. I will" I say with a little smirk.

Shade looked at me with a smile before running off into the distance.

I lied. I will always stay loyal to my pack, my brothers and friends. I could not betray them like that. But I don't know what's making me do this.

I grabbed my hunt and walked off to the little house and ate. I read a book that I found in a bookshelf in the living room before falling asleep again.

The next day I met up with Shade.

"It's a long trip. There will be no stopping until we arrive." He had said.

I just gave him a smile as we ran off through the woods.

"Before we get to the pack, I must tell you. We are big on trust. So you will have to prove your trust. I don't know how as I am not the pack leader." Shade said.

"Ok. Thanks for the heads up." I say quietly as we enter the campsite.

It was a quite good little set up, camp fire in the middle while dark green tents around it on the outside. Closer to the middle was camp chairs where the some of the pack was sitting while others were walking around.

"Ahhh. You bring fresh meat shade!? Name young wolf?" Belforsaw asked.

"I am Jeremy" I smiled.

"Jeremy eh? You are the pure ones twin sibling. What brings you to our pack. How do we know we can trust you?" Belforsaw asked.

"Well because..." I was cut off by Shade.

"I bring him to train among us. Teach him what we know. Bring Jeremy to him and make him a hybrid"

Hybrid? What is a hybrid?

"Sir, sorry but I have news it is quite important." A messenger had said.

"Ahh yes. Good. As for you two. Go do whatever it is you do." Belforsaw said with a cunning smile.

We left and went hunting like he had said. It had struck full moon and we all turned. It hurts. The pain.

After I practiced I left back to the cottage to rest.

I ran for a while and I just wanted to get home. Well the little house. I finally got there and rested.

Two weeks had last and the pack had finally started to trust me. I had joined their pack forgetting about what a hybrid was.

"Howllllll" Shade howled charging at me.

We started to fight but not enough for it too hurt when the pack came.

"He is here. Nicholas is here." they said.

Emerging from behind the pack a young looking guy came up with a cunning smile.

I started to freak. Who was this guy? I didn't get a good feeling from him. All of a sudden he bit him self with these fangs that emerged from his mouth. He fed me the blood.

And then he killed me.

A few nights ago I had called my brothers. I now know it was a mistake. It was a trap.

I awoke to find everyone surrounding me. I craved blood. Vampires. Hybrids! Wolf cross Vampire. Nicholas smiled at me.

"Craving blood. Thought so. Drink this" he said with a British accent and I took the little vile and drank.

"Jeremy!? Are you here!? Where are you!?" I heard my brother call.

Nicholas smile.

"I see you brought friends. Excellent. Call out to them."

I couldn't tell myself not to. I had to.

"DAMON, JACOB, MATT, DANIEL?" I yell.

I then hear their footsteps running. They came to me.

They ran up to me with a relieved look until Nicholas came out and did the same thing he did to me.

What was going on?