Chapter 4: DAMON

When I was 14 I could climb trees and shapeshift into a tiger. I remebered that when I was running looking for Jeremy even though he was hurt.

"Oi you little shit. We're going hunting you coming?" Jacob yelled.

"Oh yeah hold on!" I yelled back.

I ran out the door and into the woods with my brothers on my sides. I felt free and felt like I could do anything I wanted with the wind ruffling my white coat. We were running for a while just running through the lakes catching fish and then running further hunting smiling.

I looked at the moutain hills and wanted to see more then just the peak of it. I knew us dogs couldn't climb trees but I tried anyway. I dug my claws into the tree and climbed.

"What the hell are you doing? Are you crazy?!" I heard Jeremy scream.

"Well I'm climbing a tree. I want to see the rest of these mountains!" I say smiling pushing myself further and further up. I finally reached the top and watched over the mountains with the sun just setting behind them.

I ran down the tree fast while smiling, I haden't had this much fun in ages. Jeremy and Jacob were laughing, we were having the best fun in ages.

I kept replaying the memory in my head until we found a man in front of Jacob's car and that was when I was worried and snapped out of my memory. I just stared at the man before me with his evil, cunning smile with a Jeremy under his arm. I started to panick.

"Oh Jeremy. You got your pity little pack to save you. Excellent. More Hybrids for me" He laughed.

"Oh right. Im Nicholas and this is Shade. I don't think your brother told you about us"

"Fuck off. We don't want any more pain and trouble. We've had enough for the last three weeks" I snarled giving Nicholas a dirty look.

"Hmmm, I'm not to sure about that" Nicholas said with a cunning smile. 

"Shade, go get her"

Shade dissapeared then came back with Lexi, I didn't know what to do. She had rope tied around her arms and legs while her mouth had tape over the top.

"MMMMM, MMMMMMM, MMMMMM" Chloe screamed.

"NO DON'T DO ANYTHING TO HER PLEASE NO DON'T" I say feeling tears swell in my gold eyes.

"Well just join my pack!" He yelled smiling and sounding angry.

"Please, d-d-don't join h-h-h-his pack" Jeremy replied in pain and with courage.

"NO! Nicholas it is? We will all join your pack" Jacob said.

"Ahhh yes. Perfect everyone but Damon come, I'll let you take your pretty little girlfriend home for safety." Nicholas dissapeared into the distance with everyone but Lexi.

I rushed over to Lexi and quickly untied her. I ripped the tap off her mouth and kissed her passioniatly happy for her to be alive.

"I heard them talking... Nicholas and Shade. They're coming back for you and me. They just want you to think your safe. Nicholas started talking about hybrids. I have no clue what they are, but they did" Lexi said.

"H-h-hybrids? I've never heard of them. Why do they want me to think that?" I reply.

"Neither but you may not know it, they need pure ones blood to create them, that's how your great grandfather died... Nicholas drained his blood so he can make hybrids and now he's running out. So he needs you" Lexi said with a worried look in her eyes.

"No, no NO!" I yell.

"I'm not afraid of you Damon, it came to me as a shock when Nicholas told me what you were." Lexi replied.

"I love you"

"I-I-I love you to" I reply.

____________________________________________________________________________________

"Aunt Belle, There's archery camp for the next 5 weeks. Can I go?" I heard her ask from the next room.

"Of course. Your mother would be proud of you! Just don't get your ass kicked or hurt ok, now start packing.

I waited in the other room while Lexi talked to her Aunt Belle while packing her stuff.

She ran down stairs excited with all her achery gear in her bag.

"Sorry it was to soon Aunt Belle. I'll try call every night. I love you" Chloe said hugging her Aunt walking through the door.

Lexi's parents had died. She never told me how and never really spoke of them.

I drove Lexi and I back to the woods so we could save my brothers.

We came to a stop when we saw a girl and a boy standing there with an evil looks in their eyes.