Ch6 - Fast tracking the past...

Chapter 6 – Fast tracking the past…

So that’s pretty much how we all met. After the first few weeks Andrew loosened up a bit and we all got to know each other. Dustan is the one that’s a little taller than me (well now he’s like 4 inches taller than me) and has black hair who Alexa called hot then. Now the always just tease each other and flirt and stuff and I put a finger in my mouth every time they do it. Andrew is the tallest and the strongest – he’s like freaking 6 foot sumthin now. Andrew’s got brown hair with a funny little unicorn hord thing going on at the front and we always tease him about it. Jack, of course, has sandy blonde hair and deep blue eyes. He used to be much shorter than Alexa and I but now he is actually a few inches taller than us (all of the boys are taller than us but Jack has grown the most). Finally the one who I called a prev the first time I met him is Chris. He’s actually the opposite of a perv, and is really sweet and kind. He’s always blushing whenever he’s near me, and on the first night he was just really curious about us and hadn’t really been around girls before so didn’t know how to act. He’s got blonde hair and a few freckles. He’s always trying to impress me and we hang out quite a bit. Chris is the second tallest of the four. In high from tallest to smallest its Andrew, Chris, Dustan, Jack. Then its Alexa then me.

So, uh, yeah. What’s basically a little bit about them. Now, you are probably like “Ok, well, is that it? That’s the story?” Because it really isn’t all of it.