Before it all started

There I was sitting in my seat Staring at Josh With Dreamy Eyes hoping one day he would talk to me. I knew it would never happen though. I wasnt happy with my life and my friends, so I decided to move my desk next to Zara And Tabitha, I wasn't really friends with them but we got along fine. Some people say the only reason I moved was to get closer to Josh and that wasnt true but It was a plus. I was having lots of Fun with My new friends and especially when we played Truth or Dare with the boys. It was especially fun when people would dare me and Josh to Hug because everyone thought that we would make a good couple. Everyone knew I liked Josh because Tabitha leaked it.  Everything was going great untill I found out he was dating one of my friends Mia. That didnt last too long though because Josh was such a d*ck to Mia. I slowly lost my interest in Josh. After about a week I relised that I had a new Crush. That was Jayden, He seemed so sweet and nice! Only my close friends knew until one day I told Josh Which is the worst idea ever! I was texting him and everyone saw the texts and immediately Jayden found out. It was awkward for a while but I got used to talking to him. I was still hanging out with Zara and Tabitha and one afternoon Zara texted me. She said she needed to tell me something. Then she proceeded to tell me that she was dating Jayden. I was shocked but I knew Jayden didnt like me and I was happy for her. I still liked Jayden but after a while that slowly faded too. School ended for the year and we all had to say Goodbye to Tabitha for 2 years because she was moving to Australia.