1: The Haters

Now I have seen a lotta these.

They read a book, go in the comments and rant on about how much they hate the authors style of writing. We got the "You should write like so and so," and the "This book is boring af." Now this gets me because everyone has a different style of how they write and they shouldn't be told to write like someone else. It's too bad that wattpad doesn't pay writers because we all work our butts off to get the job done and make our readers happy. This ain't youtube.

This one gets me all fired up. "This book is boring af," or "You guys should read so and so is book . Way better than this."

WHY ARE YOU STILL READING THIS BOOK THEN?

WHY HONEY?

WHY?

Sometimes I just let it slide because I have got better things to do than tell others off on wattpad.

Like if you think the book is boring af then stop reading it cause u been rude af.

Like how would the writer feel. They were probs sleep writing the book (like me who stays up till 1 am because I'm always busy during the day) or they did it for their precious readers or fans during their precious little spare time.

It would be nicer if you privately told the writer instead of ranting on about it in the comments like come on really? Is this what we should be as a wattpad community (idk what I just said bout that). We are a wattpad family okay. If we don't like something about a book we can click away (it's really that easy) or be less rude about it. So from my Pov this is what I've been seeing latley and I'm not gonna mention any names or books.

Love y'all I'll update soon. I still got a lot of tea to spill cause it's hott.