Prologue

Hi, I'm Kat.... I have a pretty ordinary life. I wake up, eat, and then sleep...

I'm the ordinary one out of my family... And most of my friends.

I lived in Florida. To be specific, I lived in Orlando Florida. I lived in an apartment with my parents. I was an only child... So, I didn't have any siblings running around. I had my own room, my own bathroom... I had the best life... And then about 6 years ago, my parents started to argue A LOT.

They just gave up about 1 year ago, and I guess I did too... I gave up on my parents and my life that I had in Florida.

I ran away at night.... About a week after the divorce. And I flew to Hollywood.

I'll tell you the truth... I was hoping to see a celebrity, or something like that... But of corse, with my luck... Nope no one.

I moved in with a girl named Kallel Cullen. I was shy, and she was a party animal... So it was annoying at first... But I got used to her hangovers, and loud music... THANK GOD FOR HEAD PHONES!!

Kallel always tries to get me a boyfriend... But I'm too pathetic to meet anyone nice.

But still, We are best friends, and she was like the sister I never had...

And then... One boy comes into my life... And I'm stuck alone.... Making hard decisions.

I'm Kat.... I'm 21 years old.... I have brown hair and brown eyes... And I'm you average, ordinary young adult.

A/N: I'm not sure if I'm gonna do a A.N every-time... But I just wanted to say hi. I'm sorry for any mistakes and I hope you enjoy the fanfic

Please read some other fanfics I have.... I hope you'll enjoy them ALL!