A Very "HOT" Way To Meet

Kat's POV

I was penny boarding around, listening to Love Robbery by Kalin and Myles. I took one of my earplugs ou and walked into Starbucks.

I ordered and stepped aside, waiting for my order. I looked up from my phone, I saw a blonde haired guy with green eyes staring at me. I looked away.

I got my coffee, and started to walk out.

I started to penny board away, with my coffee in my hand, and my phone in my pocket, blasting music.

When out of no where...."AGHHHHHHH!!" I screamed in pain, as someone ran into me and my coffee spilt all over me. As I fell to the ground.

"Oh no, I'm sorry. I'm so clumsy.... I's so sorry." He kept saying over and over again, helping me up.

I looked up. It was the guy staring at me from Starbucks.

"It's okay, I never liked this shirt anyways." I said.

"Oh no, your penny board." He said, picking up my penny board pointing out the wheel that poped off.

"UGH THIS COST ME LIKE A MILLION BUCKS!" I said, furious.

"Here, my friend JC knows how to fix this, can I bring you to my house?"

"Okay, thanks...."

We walked to his house.

*20 minutes later*

We were finally at the house, and we went in.

"The guys are out and about right now... They should be back soon." He explained.

He led me to his room.

"Here's a sweater and some sweatpants, so you don't have to be in clothes soaked in coffee." he said, handing me clothes.

I went into his bathroom, and I changed.

I stepped out.

"The guys are back..." You want me to drive you home?" he asked.

"Yea, sure,"

*25 minutes later*

"Sorry about all of that." He said, as we stepped onto the steps in front of my door.

"It's fine." I said.

"So, you maybe wanna go to a party with me today?"

"Sorry, I have plans, Maybe next time." I said.

He looked disappointed.

"Sorry Connor." I said.

"It's fine. I'll see you tomorrow." he said.

He held my hand, I thought he was gonna kiss me, so I let go, and went into my house.

I smiled, and closed the door. I looked out the window, carefully so he couldn't see me.

"UGH why'd I have to do that?!!? I'm so pathetic!" he said.

I sighed in disappointment.... I felt bad for him.

Before he drove away, I ran outside. I ran to where he was, in his car.

"Here, I hope I'll be seeing you soon. " I said, giving him a paper, with my number on it, through the open window.

"C'mon, smile.... You've got a beautiful one." he said, moving my hair out of my face.

I smiled. And he smiled.

"I'll text you." He said.

I backed away, and he drove away.

I went upstairs.

"Woah... Who's clothes are that?" Kalel said.

"Connor's" I said

"Why do have a guy named Connor's clothes?"

"He spilled coffee all over my clothes so I had to change, he brought me to his house and gave me this to wear."

"SOOOOOO.... this Connor.... Is he your new boyfriend?"

"You wish, he's just a friend." I said, walking into my room.

I locked the door, and changed into my pool party clothes. I put on my hot pink crotchet bikini, and a black crop top, and some black shorts.

And Kalel and I went to the her friend's pool party.

A/N: Hey guys!! Any opinions so far??