The Meeting at Starbucks

Zoey's POV

I woke up at about 9:30. Great, I thought. Now I only have about 2 hours to get ready for when I met up with Louis. Oh well...

I showered, I made sure to use my strawberry scented body wash. I loved it because it smelled great and it wasn't overpowering at all. So I could wear any perfume I wanted.

After that, I left my hair to dry. One thing I actually liked myself is my hair. It was honey blonde and kind of wavy.

(A/N: think of Eleanor Calder kind of hair, she's not in this fanfic though)

I scanned my wardrobe for something nice to wear. Finally I decided on a flowy white top with some dark denim shorts. I also wore my grey beanie because I wanted to. It actually looked cute when I looked in the mirror. I wore some gladiator sandals to you know, cover my feet.

I was too lazy too put on much make up so I just put on some mascara and some lip gloss.

I checked myself in the mirror and I thought I looked pretty. I guess I was just having a good day.

I had a light breakfast of a sandwich and an apple. I downed with some cool, refreshing water. Water is a dancer's best friend, I tell you.

I started to walk out the door but I felt like I was forgetting something. Then I realized I hadn't brushed my hair yet. How clumsy of me! I thought. I quickly brushed my hair so it bounced around and finally settled down.

It was about 3 inches from my waist, and knowing my hair would end up in a high ponytail by about 3 in the afternoon. This is because it just felt natural that way because I'm always dancing at that time. And trust me, a dancer doesn't just go to dance practice without a ponytail.

I brought my purse along with my phone and wallet. I checked the time and it was still 10:30. Oh well, I thought, better early than late.

As an after thought, I brought my iPod and earphones so I could keep myself occupied if I got to Starbucks early. I went outside my apartment and hailed a cab.

When I got to Starbucks, it was 10:55. I got a seat near the window because it was really sunny, and I love the sun!

I put on my earphones and I hummed along to Ed Sheeran's Kiss Me. I loved that song so much! It held so much meaning, not like the music nowadays.

Suddenly, some movement caught my eye and I swiveled my head. I was met with the sight of Louis there, coming from the washroom. I paused the music I was listening to and focused my eyes on the boy a meter away from me. He looked good, great actually. I loved his Rolling Stones tee! I made a mental note to ask him where he got it. I realized I was staring so I smiled and waved hi to him. He came over to me and hugged me. We pulled apart and i noticed that he was smiling at me and I blushed a bit because of the way he was looking at me.

Well, here goes nothing.

--------------------------------

Heeeeeeey all!!!

Sorry for the ultra late upload :( None of you care anyway since this gets so little reads..... Joke :)

I'm being selfish, sorry :( I just wish I could get some credit for the effort I put into these things. Whatever!! Thanks so much everyone!!

Vote/Comment/Fan??

No? Ok.. Haha :D

-Sophie :]