Chapter Two

And here I am now. Stood outside the destroyed building that USED to be my home. DESTROYED. How could anyone do such a thing. I hate the Germans, those darn stupid Allemands.  Absolutely hate them. Destroying everything without a second thought, well, that's if they had a single thought in the first place. How do we know? I wish i could snap my fingers and the whole dang war would end. But surprisingly, I can't. And even worse, I don't know anyone who can. So that's just great, Isn't everything just great? I don't even know where my family are.How am I ever going to live like this. So many questions, don't suppose they're ever gonna get answered though. Imagine flying one of those planes, knowing that you are going to ruin hundreds of lives with every single one of the fifty bombs you drop. 50 x 100 roughly. But I dunno what the heck they're thinking but I know it's gotta be pretty horrible whatever they're thinking. But us British haven't bombed them yet so maybe it's time we darn showed them. how about that? then what would they do? go crying over to Italy? Bet they would, got nowhere else to run to. But let's worry about our current state shall we? I'm gonna catch the first train to Hexham tomorrow morning.