D o l l y d a g g e r

I can't help but stare when Carter walks about the apartment so unknowingly, so air headed, and so impeccably clueless. I find myself staring when he innocently makes noises that can perceived as something sexual or when he habitually sucks on his fingers. It's weird that I fetishize his typicalities like his veins and his mannerisms, but I can't help it.

I can't help but think of his inherently subservient nature or his atypical need for a females control. So there's always a part of me that likes these moments of his stupidity, because it's moments like these where he makes it so easy for me to take what I want. There's no banter or backtalk from him, just submission whenever he hasn't got time to think.

Carter's cleaning the floor right now, and he looks so cute doing it too. Our vacuum broke and we don't have a mop, so he's doing it the classic way: on his hands and knees with a hand brush and a bucket of water. His little skirt is too short for him to be doing that. Good thing his ass is for my eyes only.

He looks so cute when he works hard, but I don't want him working on that right now. I want him working for me. I know I'm selfish.

"Oh, hi Cara, didn't see you there."
He laughs, getting up from the floor. He walks past me to the bathroom to empty out the water bucket and wash his hands. Without his knowledge, I trail behind him.

Carter confidently belts out the lyrics to twist and shout as he cleans out the bucket. I wait just outside the door listening to him. He sings like a fucking angel.

He exits the bathroom still absentmindedly singing and not paying attention when he runs right into me.

"Oh, hey again, Cara. I'm just—"
I interrupted his train of speech and threw him against the wall adjacent from the bathroom door. His back hits the surface hard and he gasps in both pain and surprise. I leave a trail of harsh kisses and bites up his neck all the while he squirms and moans my name.

"Be still for me, princess."
I growl into his ear. I continue to kiss him whispering praises into his ear.

"You look so beautiful today, darling."
And he does as always. Unfortunately, though, Carter does not have a praise kink,he has a degradation kink, a punishment kink, a control kink, so this ecstasy I was having with my good little fuck doll was short lived.

"Miss, why do I always gotta sub."
He huffs.

"Oh? You think you can dom, little boy? I don't think so." I hastily whispered.

I proceeded to run my hands under his shirt in absolute abandon. I dug my nails into the sensitive skin of his ribs eliciting a dense set of tears from his eyes. I reached farther under his shirt and began to tease the sensitive skin around his nipples making him instinctively thrust his hips.

"Have some self control."
I chastise, forcing his hips back against the wall.

"Why do I gotta sub."
Carter says this far too seriously and far too flatly to be joking.

There's a lot of shit that I don't know, but I do know this: he's far too breakable to talk like a whore so much. I want to know what the satisfaction that he gets out of it is. The little cock sleeve likes to be tortured and abused, but for fucks sake, I need my good little boy right now.

"Oh," I said delicately tracing his jawline,"you really think you can be in control?"

I tantalizingly ran my hand under his skirt and up his thigh hearing his breath quicken when I reached the hem of his panties. Abruptly I grabbed him there making him whine and complain.

"You really think you're in control baby boy? How about you tell me to stop."
I said, moving my hand against his hard cock. He let out coarse frustrated moans as he tries desperately not to submit to me.

"Come on, little boy. I'm waiting. Tell me to stop, now." I commanded.
Discordant renderings of every other word came from his mouth; all except for stop.

"Pull my hand away, yell at me, fucking tell me to stop touching you, say that you don't like it."
I muttered against his neck. His words were slurred into a formless amalgamation of pleas and whines.

I continued to massage his cock through his panties as he desperately grinds against my hand.

"What the hell makes you think you can be in control when you haven't got any self control, baby boy," I say, grabbing a handful of his hair with my other hand,"Now, I'm going to ask you one more time. Tell me to stop."

I press my hand against his sensitive throbbing cock, but he doesn't utter a single word. He just bites his lip and whimpers.

"That's what I thought, you horny dog."

I drop my hand from under his skirt and look him in the eye.

"Now, are you ready to be a good boy?"
I ask, knowing full well the answer.

"Yes, Miss."
Carter sighs.