T r o u b l e

This chapter's long as hell. It's all smut tho ayyyy 🌝

Desperation, pure and complete undeniable desperation is the only thing that I can hear through the door of our bedroom. I come home early, brandishing chocolates and a copy of his favorite movie only to come home to an ungrateful slut. The bedroom door is slightly ajar, and I can see Carter messily grinding into the bed and tugging at his hair making himself moan. He hesitantly straddles his pillow and ruts pitifully against it in attempts to get some sort of relief, but to no avail.

"What the fuck is wrong with me?!" He cusses as he slides two fingers into his pretty mouth, guiding them in and out for a while before pushing them into his sensitive little hole.

"Mommy," he drags," mommy, I've been a bad boy." He tightens his grip on his hair making himself sob in pain and pleasure.

"Please, mommy, use me as your fuck toy."
He hasn't noticed me, yet he's begging for me like a good loyal slut, but still a slut nonetheless. The poor little bitch just feels so deprived, whining and crying like puppy in heat; I'll give him something to cry about. Not quite yet, though; I want to enjoy the little show he's putting on.

"Use me to get off, mommy. Ah~"
He cries, spanking his own pert little bum,"I don't deserve to be anything but your toy!"
He moans into the mattress, fingering himself harder. He's usually such a good pup, but seeing him spread out like this does something to me. It makes me so angry that I want to fuck him.

"Tear me apart, mommy."
He uttered before going into a seemingly mind racking orgasm that sent his hips desperately thrusting forward into his pillow like the dirty little whore he is. He came off of his high and laid back down on the bed. Sweat is cascading down is protruding ribs and his breaths are still heavy with exhaustion.

Carter lazily reaches for the pack of cigarettes and lighter on the nightstand. He knows he's not allowed to smoke in the apartment, but he doesn't care. He knows I'd punish him for doing so, but again, he doesn't care. He lights himself a Marlboro and takes a long lingering drag, holding his breath a little before exhaling. He closes his eyes in the euphoria of the afterglow and took another hit from his cigarette. The smoke rose up and dissipated against the ceiling, causing the room to be a little hazy. He takes more long drags, ruefully chuckling.

"I can't even leave you alone without you getting into trouble."
I scorn as I push the door open.

He doesn't even put out his cigarette, he just stares at me and places the pillow back in between his legs.

"I know I've been bad, but I need you. Please fuck me." He barely resisted thrusting against the pillow. He truly has no self control and I take pity on him for it. But he's still got that damned lousy ass cigarette hanging out the corner of his lips, having no respect for our apartment or himself for that matter.

"Fuck me~"
He reiterated, having a little hissy fit.
He's going to get what he wants eventually, but it's gonna be on my terms, of course. I can't have him behaving like this to me. I've been doing it the way he likes it: just a good hard fuck without restraint. This time, I'm going to give it to him the way I want it, though. I'm going to make him feel like hasn't got any control nor room for demand.

I need to take him like it's some kinda sick drug.

I came behind him, gingerly wrapping my arms around his thin pale body and ran my hands up his naked thighs. The next drag from his cigarette was audibly staggered as if he were shivering. I began to leave a trail of soft kisses up his spine and neck, making him whine for attention to his more urgent areas. This is attention that I deny him of.
I trace a titillating finger across a healing scar I gave him with my knife a few months ago. The slightly raised skin was almost completely healed. It's a damn shame.
I pushed my ring up to the tip of my index finger, dragging it sharply across the old scar; I reopen it. Carter gasps and attempts to move away from me, but I'm not going to let him. What's the fun of fucking him if I can't even play with him first?
The blood cascades down his leg, staining his favorite panties. He removes the cigarette from his lips only to backtalk me.