S w i t c h y

Sup betches. I don' fucked up my personal life, but I'm back and ready for dat horny business. This account finna go down tho because of that royal fuck up.

Carter's jealous. He sees Cara talking to all those high class ass-kissing corporate scum who hasn't seen a woman get passed the glass ceiling far enough to be their boss. He knows that for some, that fact is a threat, but for others, that fact is a turn on.
He sees it in their eyes at the dinner parties they go to. She pilots the room and is the most conversationally attractive person there. Carter was fine being just "the boss's boyfriend," but he doesn't like looking like the expendable side piece her subordinates think he is. They just openly flirt with her and the worst part is sometimes she flirts back.

But tonight he was not having it.

For the entirety of the night, Carter watched from across the room to see how much more openly they flirt with Cara when he's not on her arm like usual. Of course, this fired him up more.

The drive home wasn't silent. It was filled with mostly Cara's complaints about the coworkers she had been flirting with a second ago. Carter didn't say a word accept for the occasional affirmations you're supposed to make when someone's complaining. Though, his responses were not contemptuous.

Once they got in the door good, Carter went directly for the question he's been wanting the answer to.

"You're still mine. You know that right?"
He asked, deadpan. He wasn't sure if he was trying to convince her of that or convince himself.

"Yes, love."
Cara said with a sing-song laugh. Of course it was taken with a grain of salt. She knew the reason for the question, but she was going to let it slip by, she was going to play the dumb game and see where it goes.

That response was not enough for Carter; not even close.

Carter wrapped his arms around Cara's waist from behind, putting his chin in the crux of her neck.

"I said you're mine."
Carter planted more kisses down her neck.

Cara only seen this side of him come out once or twice; never like this, though. His voice was dark and low, just above a whisper and just below a growl.

Cara a giggled, letting her hands drift across his as they ran the length of her body.

He grunted, suddenly planted a firm kiss against her lips, pushing her body against the wall.

Cara gasped, smiling against his lips as he clamored with his belt.

"C'mon," Carter grabbed her chin,"say that you're mine."

Cara's head lolled to the side as she sighed in ecstasy. She looked him directly in his eyes with a lustful smile.

"You're mine."
She grabbed his tie and pulled him closer. His breath hitched when she stared at him with such a clear dominance, it was uncanny. He bit his lip, trying to suppress the moan that already made it through his lips. His grip on her waist immediately went limp. He succumbed to her grip, letting his body become hers again.

"A jealous boy is a naughty boy, huh?"
She said into his ear.

"You don't think I watched you watch me? You're threatened by all those men is high positions being some sort of temptation to me?"
She switched their positions, putting him against the wall.

"You think I'm gonna fuck one of them in one those high rise 300 square foot offices, huh? Like one of them's gonna bend me over the desk and fuck me like how I..."
Cara paused, putting a hand around his throat.

"Like how I fuck you sometimes, huh?"

Maybe you could say that Cara was waiting for a chance like this. She was waiting for Carter to get Jealous enough just so that maybe she would get the chance at this.

Carter bit his lip and smiled.

"Get on your knees."
Cara instructed pulling off her underwear.
Carter gladly got on his knees. He wasn't sure what he wanted the outcome of his actions to be, but this was certainly at the top of his list.

"I'm just so silly and ditsy sometimes. I'll make it up to you for getting so jealous."
Carter grinned, wanting so bad just to pleasure her, to be hers.

Cara lovingly stroked his cheek as she let the skirt of her dress fall around his face. He buries it deeper between her thighs, licking at her clitoris delicately as if you tease her.
Cara bucked her hips in frustration, but to no avail.

"Say you're mine."
Carter said against her skin.

"Fuck, I'm yours just fucking—"
Cara grabbed a handful of his hair, shoving him back down between her thighs.

It's been a while since he's been here, under her dress, between her legs. It was so warm, so sensitive, so intimate.

Cara let out a moan she was stifling, the stress she had for the week leaving as the heavy breaths and the pants left her lips. She writhed, her back rising against the wall as his tongue grazed her hole. She leaned over him, running she sharp nails up his back, marking him. In turn, he ran his nails now her thighs, marking her.

"Fuck."
Her voice huskily dragged out, meaning she was on the edge. Carter sped up, licking vigorously up and down her clit.

A rush of pleasure filled Cara's body as she came, covering Carter's face.
Her mind was gazed in the afterglow for a moment before recollecting herself.

"Jealousy looks good on you."

I really wanna write a lesbian femdom story. How many of y'all would read it 🙋🏾‍♀️