Organization XIII

In the castle that never was the organization was busy as usual." Zexion! Zexion!" Vexen was Shouting then Zexion asked "what's with all the fuss?" Vexen said "have you seen Xemnas Its important that I speak with him" Zexion said" he's in the chamber of sleep" Vexion walked away saying" we need him and he falls asleep?!" Xigbar says "well that went well" and jumps down from his spot Zexion says "aren't you soposed to be on a mission to collect more members?" Then Xigbar said "yeah but I got one what was his name? Mar- Marluxia yeah thats it, plus I asked Lex to take care of it for me so I can take a break" Then Zexion said" its not nice to eavesdrop on people any way I don't have time for this I have assignments to get done" Then while Zexion was walking away Xigbar ran up besides him and puts one arm on his shoulder and starts talking to Zexion some more then Xigbar says "so harsh of you also says he just wants to have a little fun talk about the secret of Xemnas and says how many years ago was it people with keyblades to appear and fight great battles and when they were gone, men who lost the memories appeared".Xemnas no Xeahnort was taken in by Ansem around that time was he not? Then Zexion said "so".then Xigbar continues,the room of sleep the underground labortory where we were studying about the darkness in peoples hearts the place where Ansem told us to seal away the first thing that Xemnas did was to get rid of our wise but bother some leader was released the seal in the depths of the labortory after that he frickly went down there and I could here him talking with someone "Isn't that odd?" "Xemnas is soposed to be alone there?!" Then Zexion said "it really seems you love eavesdropping".then Xigbar says "I couldn't accutally hear them so I feel pretty occupied you're interested too right" then Zexion says" I simplely want to focus on my assignment" "he also says you too should care about your true mission  to collect more members" he also says "we should also make preperations for the new headquarters" "11 organization members is not enough" Then Xigbar says "a new quarters? "oh! Castle Oblivion" "What does Xemnas achieve by using that?" Then Zexion is saying as he's walking headed up the stairs "we were told that"Then Xigbar says "there is a reason" "one that hasn't been told to anyone" "with the room of sleep comes the room of wakening the other place that is what he's seaking that room was not made by Xemnas that is where the other friend is."