Castle Oblivion:The Visitors

Zexion was thinking when Lexaeus teloported in,then Zexion said "don't  I even warrant a hello,Lexaeus?" Then Vexen teloported in,then Vexen says what is going on here,Zexion? I want an explanation.Then Zexion says "Nice to see you too,Vexen." "It's such a shame.The Organization used to be the rope that bound us together." Then Vexen says in a mad way,you're only number 6! How dare you- Then Lexaeus jumps in and says "Let it go Vexen". "Zexion,tell us.What did you detect?" Zexion says "visitors." "I picked up two scents in the castle's lowest basement." One of them was Maleficent- Then Vexen jumps in and says "Don't be absurd.The witch is gone." "She cannot return from the realm of darkness of her own volition." Zexion then says" If you would let me finish... the scent belonged not to the real Maleficent but to a very convincing double."  "But I truly cannot say much beyond that since the double is no more."  "Our other visitor saw to that." Then Lexaeus says "And who is it? Then Zexion says "I do not know for sure... but the scent was very similar to that of the Superior."  "Then Vexen says "And yet,not exactly the same was it?"  "This truly piques my curiosity."  Then Zexion asks "Now-what to do?"  "Then Lexaeus says "We wait-see what develops."  Then Zexion says "I have identifed the scent. It is Riku."  Then Vexen says  Riku,you say?  Has he emerged from the realm of darkness?  Then Zexion says "His existence-it was once doubled in the darkness."  Then Vexen says "fascinating...  That's why you mistook him for the Superior."  "The dark power given to Riku facilitated his escape from its realm." Then Zexion says  "What I want to know is why he appeared here in Castle Oblivion."  Then Vexen says "That's  really quite simple.His existence resonates with that of another hero."   Then Zexion asks "Sora is in the castle?"   Vexen then says "He arrived earlier."   "Marluxia is already using Namine's unique powers to meddle with Sora's heart."   Then Zexion says "Without even bothering to consult us."   Then Vexen says  It seems he desperately wants the Keyblade master for himself -"What a foolish plan,indeed."  "Sora's is not such an interesting existence. The entity that holds true value-   is Riku the hero of darkness.