Chapter 3

And the next thing I know Im in the pool. when I come up I see Luke standing there laughing like he was going to cry because he was laughing so much.

"Your dead" I say

"oh really. come on I'll help you get out" he says and holds out his hand.

This is my time for revenge. I think to my self.

"thanks" I say and grab his hand but before he pulls his arm to help me I quickly pull mine and Luke ends up in the pool. now I'm laughing and I'm getting a glare from Luke.

"now your dead" Luke says with a smirk on his face. I quickly swim to the other end of the pool. and thanks to all those swimming lessons and competitions I did. I don't think Luke expected me to be that quick.

"were did you learn to be that quick in swimming?" Luke ask as he reaches the other end of the pool.

"back home I used to compete in lots of competitions and for that reason im a really good swimmer" I say

"ahh nice" Luke says

Luke swims towards me and then he puts his arms around me. I look up and Luke and he's looking down at me. there's something in his eyes that catches my attention but I can't tell what it is or will be.

"come on lets get out before we get cold" Luke says

"okay " I say .

Luke helps me out of the pool and then takes my hand. What is he doing. and where is he taking me seeing I don't know my way around here.

Luke opens a cupboard and pulls out two towels. and then hands me one. "Thanks Luke " I say

"no problem. I was wondering where you got off to after putting Renesmee down. then I figured you would of come down this way because the other end of the house is everyones rooms. "

" Yeah I have to find my way around this place some how. Now I have to take another shower when I wasn't planning on having a second shower" I say with an annoyed tone in my voice.

"hahah me too" Luke says as we walk back up to our room.

I walk over to my suit case and get my things out.

"hey Luke do you have to do anything after showers?" I ask

"no I don't think so" Luke says

"cool could you take me to the nearest shop to get a chest of draws so I can
put my clothes in. please "I ask

"yeah sure. if you want you can get what ever you want to put in the room. just nothing to girly" Luke says

I laugh and head into the bathroom and get in the shower.

----out shopping ----

"thanks for taking me Luke" I say

"no problem Jessie. but I guess I will have to drive you around seeing you don't know these roads too well" Luke says

"yeah or you could just let me drive and you navigate and teach me these roads cause I do have my licence" I say

"if you want. but we should do a few lessons at and around the home town before I let you go out to the city " Luke says

"Fair enough" I say and look out the window

we arrive at 'All Things Bedroom' we walk in and start to look around. I only want something small enough for my clothes and maybe a small book shelf for all my books and DVD's.

I soon spot a nice little book shelf and a nice chest of draws.

"I found the ones I want" I say to Luke.