Chapter 4

Lukes pov

We were inches apart then....

Our lips touch. The kiss is amazing. we break apart and look at each other. 

We don't say anything we just cuddle and look at each other. eventually Jessie fell asleep in my arms. I don't think it took me long to fall asleep either. 

--- few hours later----- 

Jessies pov

I woke up with arms around me and I found my self snuggled into Lukes chest. and then I remember that we kissed it wasn't for long but it was enough to send sparks through my body.  But that wasn't the only thing that surprised me. I've never been kissed, never had a boyfriend. your probably thinking how and why not seeing that Ive moved from the city. well that because of my best friend Katie she wouldn't let any guys near me cause she said they don't deserve  someone like me. but I have never wanted a boyfriend back in the city one cause they were all stuck up and rude and only wanted sex. So I stayed clear of the boys. And it has to be Luke first kiss to, i remember him telling me on the first day that he has never had a girlfriend. 

I have know idea what time it is but it has to be like 3am or something. I decided not to move cause I was comfy in Lukes arms and went back to sleep. 

Lukes pov 

I wake up to crying coming from another room it must be Renesmee. I get up and trying not to wake jessie up. I get out of bed and walked out of the room and into Renesmee's room. 

I pick up Renesmee and walk down stairs to get her bottle and head back up to my room to feed her.  Renesemee isn't a year old yet and I find it so hard to think that our dad left mum after she found out she was pregnant again. My dad wasn't very nice either and I don't know why mum put up with his shit for so long , but mum has her reasons and I respect that. One thing I know is I'm never going to be like my dad . I want to be more like my mum. But I'm glad mum found a guy. And he was completely fine with helping her out with our family. 

I walk into to my room and find the bed empty but then I hear the water running. I sit on the bed and give Renesmee her bottle. not long after I sat down jessie walked out of the bathroom. 

"morning Jessie " Luke says 

"morning Luke " jessie says then walks over to the bed and greets Renesmee. 

"morning Renesmee" jessie says and softly kisses her head and sits back and just watches Renesmee. 

I finish giving  Renesmee her bottle and pat her back until she burps. not long after that I hand her to jessie for a bit. 

"wanna cuddle ?" Luke ask 

"yes, please " jessie says  

I hand Renesmee over and I get up and go to my computer to check my emails. nothing much and then one email catches my attention. I open the email it reads 

" Dear Luke 

I'm writing to you to inform you that we would love to publish your new book 'Shadow Hunters'. please get back to us ASAP so we can get all the work done and ready to publish. 

kind regards 

The book cage " 

I reply and send the email with the biggest smile on my face. this is going to be amazing and I cant believe I got an email to publish my book from on of the top five publishing offices. 

I close my laptop and go back over and sit on the bed. 

"You look really happy?" jessie says