Chapter 5

I was waiting in the car for Luke. he came back out after about ten minutes. I was trying so hard to stop crying but I couldn't. I hate it when people yell even if it's not at me. I've never like people yelling since my mother left she was always yell at my father for cheating but it was her that was cheating. and then she would yell and hit me saying that I wasn't her child that I was a mistake. I glad my dad left her. 

Luke returns to the car and gets in. I hand him his car keys without saying a word. 

"hey are you okay?" Luke asked 

I didn't reply to him. and I just looked out the window as tears were rolling down my cheek. 

"jessie" Luke says 

I don't reply not even turn my head towards Luke. then I hear him open his door. he was no longer in the drivers seat. and then I hear my door open. 

"oh jessie, come here " Luke says with open arms. 

I couldn't help my self I broke down crying in Lukes arms. he picks me up and then sits me on his lap in the passenger seat. and rubbed my back. 

"Did I scare you?" Luke asked 

"can we talk about it another time, I just want to go home" I ask. 

"sure" Luke says while whipping the tears away. I let a small smile out and hugged Luke tight before he got back in the drivers seat. 

---home-- 

once we git home I got out of the car and headed straight tup to the room. Luke wasn't far behind me. they weren't going to deliver the wood until tomorrow witched sucked cause al I wanted to do is get the yelling off my mind. but I don't think thats going to happen. 

just before I enter the room I hear my dad call out. 

"Jessie" 

"Yes dad" I say trying to sound like I haven't been crying 

"how did you go getting the wood. have you been crying?" 

dam he relised that I have crying . "good but they won't deliver until tomorrow witch sucks. I"m fine dad nothing to worry about"  

"you sure, I know my daughter and when she cries it not just nothing." 

"I'm sure dad just something that happened when Luke and I were out shopping " I say and as I said that Luke walks up the stairs. 

"Klaus, how are you?" Luke says 

"I'm good thank you Luke just trying to figure out why my baby girl is crying" Klaus says 

"don't worry I'll take care of her Klaus" Luke says and puts a hand on Jessies shoulder. 

"I know you will Luke. alright your mum and I are heading out with the Kids to go and see your nan."

"okay, I'll take Jessie to meet her another day when she's felling up to it" Luke says and look down at jessie. 

"good idea, alright well ill see you guys later. bye sweetie love you" Klaus says 

"love you to dad" jessie says  and then walks into the bedroom with Luke behind her. 

---Lukes pov-- 

I follow jessie into the room and place my wallet and phone on my desk and I decide to change into a pair of comfy shorts. I get a pair out of my wardrobe and quickly change them while jessie was in the bathroom. 

Jessie walks out and looks really tired from all the crying . I walk over to her a hug her. 

"Im sorry if I scared you" I say