Chapter 2

It must be the middle of the night because all I remember is having a bath and then going straight to bed.  Dam was  I really that tried and my hair isn't in a towel anymore. I look over and see Luke sleeping. He's really cute when he's asleep. 

I check my phone for the time and I'm blinded by the brightness and quickly turn it down. 3am lovely time to wake up. I put my phone back on the bedside table and try to go back to sleep. but that's not going to happen. I roll over to face Luke even tho he is asleep we at least I think he's asleep.  With the moon light shining in I take in all his features on Lukes  face and the little snores he makes are so cute. I need to stop myself before I get to carried away with him but who knows what I'll do. I haven't even known him for an entire day a my mind is running crazy. 

 20 minuets of me watching Luke and I still can't sleep. I get up cause I need to use the bathroom. Once I'm done I head back to bed.  As I'm trying to get comfortable I feel hands pull on my waist, I let Lukes hands pull my waist into his. Not long after being in Lukes arms I fall back to sleep. 

-- Lukes pov--- 

'What am I doing to my self' I think as I hear Jessie get out of bed. not long after jessie returns and I let my mind wonder and then I grab jessie waist and pull her close to me. I could tell before she got out of bed that she was watching me. I was half asleep. only because I had not long turned of my computer to finish my work. 

What do I do your wondering. Well I like to write stories of all sorts of things like mythical creatures, to romance, to horror and more. I love it it gives me time to get my thoughts out with out having to worry about my bigger thoughts to much. Also I'm hoping to publish one of my books soon. but this is just a hobby. My actual job is a store manager at 'The Great Outdoors'. I love it especially when it comes into summer and we get so many people in to get camping grea and hiking gear. its amazing. Even in the winter time, its great but does slow down a lot. 

Your probably thinking I should be asleep and not rambling on in my head about what I do for a living. but you're right I should get some sleep knowing me I'll have to wake up early but we shall see what happens. 

As I slowly drift to sleep I take in the features of jessie face as the moon light shines through a small gap in the blinds, its just enough to show how beautiful she is. Jeez I need to stop thinking like this. I mean like our parents are together and probably get married. That be wrong but if they are thinking that nothing going to happen then there probably wrong. but who knows what will happen between us. 

------ the next morning ----

I wake up to an empty bed. Jessie must of woken up before me. I look at my phone for the time. it was only 8.30. I expected to wake up earlier but the extra sleep was good. I hear the door open and I glance over my phone and see jessie in a towel. I quickly look back at my phone so Jessie didn't realise I just saw her in a towel. 

I wait till Jessie walks back into the bathroom before putting my phone down and getting out of bed my self. I hear the sound of water running. Jessie must be having a shower. I decide to walk down to the kitchen to see if anyone else was awake. 

As I walking into the kitchen every was there expect jessie who is in the shower. 

"Morning everyone" I say

"morning sweetie" mum reply's 

"Morning Luke" Klaus says. 

my brothers just mumble a morning. in other words they rather still be asleep. But they have to be at school in an hour.  

I grab a piece o f toast and spread homemade jam on it. 

"Luke, where's Jessie?" mum asked 

"I think she's in the shower. not sure only just woke up" I say and leave the kitchen and head back to my room.