Down in africa

They got to the airport and boarded their plane. " you ready for this long ass ride"? Zion asked " is it too late to tell you I'm scared to fly"? Y/n asked him nervously. " you'll be alright " you ever rode the mile high club?" He asked with a smile " no, y/n answered. " well you will today "! We had so much to do in such a little amount of time we had to pack and get passports and let his family know we were actually coming. Zion's mom was shocked because Zion has never brought anyone home before. Y/n was different he wasn't just using her for a good time he really liked her a lot and he could not wait to get his parents approval. On the plane the had the back row seats all the way in the Corner of the plane. There was some turbulence which frightened y/n, she was looking at her phone trying to distract her. Looking at her timeline on the gram. Zion could feel she looked tense so he put his arm around her and pulled her close to him. " you ok baby"? It's just some turbulence we will be ok". Zion said to her softly.
" I'm ok bae thank you i feel safer now" she nestled her head into his arm she eventually fell asleep while she was sleeping Zion started feeling up her thigh his fingers slide her panties to the side and began fingering her. "Mmmmm Zion that feels so good!!! I want you inside of me" "ok! He said as he got up and took her by the hand and lead them to the bathroom.
" what are we doing?" Y/n asked . " we are about to fuck in the bathroom " he went in the small room when no one was paying attention he pulled her inside and locked the door. He pulled her close and started kissing her he put  his finger to his lips and said "shhhhh" he went back to kissing her he lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around him he set her on the sink, he slipped off her panties , unzipped his jeans and shoved himself inside of her. He fucked her so hard she could feel him cum inside of her. She hopped off the sink and snuck back to her seat Zion followed behind. She giggled as she was hoping no one saw or heard them. After what seemed like an eternity they safety landed in Africa.
When they got off the plane Zion spotted his mom and dad waiting on them by the gate. He ran to them with y/n in hand. " mom! Dad!" Zion called out " hey baby i missed you so much" his mom said as she hugged him tight and kissed his cheek. " hey boy! Bout time you came home" his dad said as he put his hand on his shoulder. " where Keke and elom?" Zion asked. " oh they are back at the house" and who is this?" Zions mom asked . " mom, Dad this is y/n we have been seeing each other for a while and it's getting serious ". Zion said giving y/n a smile. They  piled into the family car and drove off to the kuwonu residence.
" we're home!" Zion's mom said. The pulled into the driveway the car came to a stop, they got out and walked to the door. " come on y/n i can't wait to show you around "! Zion said excited. As they walked inside there was his beautiful sister and his brother waiting on them. "Zion!" Elom said dabbing him up. " hey z!" Keke said as she hugged her brother. " guys this is my girlfriend y/n. " nice to meet you guys" y/n said to them.
" tonight we are going to party" Zion said to her. " how long are you here?" His sister asked. "Three days " Zion answered.
Zion took her everywhere he showed her different places he likes to hang out at and they spent most of the time at the beach. One night when they are at the beach Zion had a blanket down in the sand they cuddled staring up at the sky.
" i have realized that i truly care about you, i want to tell you that i love you and i wouldn't want to be with anyone else." Zion said as he looked into her eyes. " omg Zion, i love you too, you have been a true blessing to me and i thank you for bringing me here." So caught up in the moment she almost forgot about B. Before they knew it there trip came to an end they had to say their goodbyes and board the plane back to LA. Back to reality. She had a really good time with his parents and they really seemed to like her a lot.
Time passed landed back home: