Secrets and lies

When she got home she went straight to her man. Not a word was said she just began kissing him passionately. " hey what's that all about? You miss me"? Zion asked " yes baby , i have been thinking this shit has been to much seeing brandon and all he still has feeling for me, look i want to show you this message he sent me". Y/n said as she showed him her phone. " the fuck is that shit?" Zion asked disgusted. " you acted on that?!" " no baby that's why i showed you. I can't go back to that school as long as he is there ". Y/ n said" well take the semester off then spend the time with me!" I have news for you anyways". Zion said " what is it babe?" " well i got that call i was waiting on. My dude said that a local producer named Simon cowell got a hold of my mix tape and he want to see me in person!" " "omg! Baby! That's so exciting " " i know this is what i wanted and if shit picks up and we get to tour you can come with me". " well what did he say?" Y/n asked more about it. " well i sent in my mixtape of my freestyle but he is looking for a boy band, a group of 5 guys that sing and dance. He wanted to name them prettymuch. " at this point this is my dream so I'm going to meet with him, give it a shot, want to come with me?" " of course babe i want to support you".
They get in the car and head downtown. Little did Zion know this meeting will change his life forever......