Time heals all

Three weeks past and she hasn't heard from zion. Brandon has called her everyday and she ignored his calls. She was truly heartbroken. She had lost the man of her dreams.
Zion was so hurt he wanted nothing but to make right but how could she hurt him so. Nick came into his room. " come on z you have been in here forever you got to get up and get out of this funk you are in" nick told him. " look i know what they did wasn't right but you obviously love her you may want to give this one more chance. " " i don't know man " Zion said . Nick texted y/n and asked her to come over he made up an excuse. She believed it and came right over. Y/n came in " is nick here he texted me" " in here y/n " nick called out. She went into Zion's room and that was the first time she had seen him. He took one look at her and all these emotions came over him. " look i love you, you hurt me and it's going to take some time but i need you " Zion said to her as he walked over to her and pulled her close. He held her tight and began making out with her. She missed his touch. " I'm so sorry baby i love you and i want to make this right" she said. " aww " nick said " I'll leave you two alone" he left out and closed the door. " is y/n here? Brandon asked " i thought i heard her voice. " yeah she's here and she's with Zion" nick answered " and i suggest you leave it alone they really seem to love each other" nick said as he walked away. Back in Zions room they were still engaged in a tight hold on each other. He started kissing her his hand moved down her back he pushed her down on his bed and got on top of her. She spread opened her legs for him he rubbed up and down on her. He got off and turned her over he pulled down her panties and undid his pants.
He stroked himself and lined himself up with her entrance from the back. He put his hands on her hips and shoved himself in. He had so much built up aggression that he took it out on her pussy. " Zion omg daddy please omg it feels so good" " take this dick you are going to take this ya heard me"! He smacked her on the ass. " I'm going to cum" he pumped himself in and out until she felt his warm juice fill her up.
As they laid in bed he rolled over and kissed her. " i love you and I'm glad you are back where you belong"
Y/n got up and walked to the kitchen to get a snack she saw brandon, " hey" he said Zion quickly. And out of the room shirtless. " fuck off brandon we are back together stay in your lane". Zion told him. " look bro it's good i have been seeing Charlotte again" Brandon told him. Charlotte?!" Y/n asked. " like from the studio?" " Yes she texted me out of the blue and we decided to give it another shot". Brandon reply back. " good then we won't have no more trouble" Zion said.
Zion took y/n by the hand, "come on !" He said " where are we going"? She asked. "It's a surprise ". They got in y/n car and he drove her to a park with a nice view . "Ok we are here" they walked through the path holding hands. They got to a beautiful creek with a bridge. Zion got down on his knee, took her by the hand. " y/n we have been through some stuff but it made me realize that i don't want to live without you" y/n he placed a ring on her finger that was so beautiful dripping with diamonds for days. " will you take this as a promise ring?" One day we will get married but i want to make a promise and start over" " Yes baby! I love it and i love you". Zion got up and picked her up he swung her around and gave her a kiss. He pulled out his phone and went live. " hey y'all I'm out here in the woods with my baby and i just gave her a promise ring. " y/n showed the ring . Comments were pouring in both bad and good. "I Totally ship" " y'all are goals another said. Zion ended his live and him and y/n took some selfies for the gram. Brandon was scrolling his timeline and came across the pics."wtf?!" He called out. " awe they cute" Tiffany said. " they really are cute" Edwin agreed. " Brandon your going to just have to let it go, let her go". " well she was my first everything, i love her that shit just don't go away."brandon got a text from Charlotte asking to meet her that the studio. He got into his car and went to see her.
Zion and y/n finished their walk and drove back to the house. They opened the door and everyone was waiting on them. " congratulations "!!!!! They called out at once. " awe thanks guys" y/n blushed. " we aren't engaged it's a promise ring but mark my word I'm making her my wife" Zion said proudly. Little did they know what was in store for them....