2005-2010 (the uneventful bits)

I was born in a New Jersey hospital on the 6th of April 2005 and promptly shipped back to China 4 month later in a shipping crate (just kidding, it was with my grandpa, but if you happened to be a 4-month-old on an airplane, you would feel like you were in a shipping crate).

I have no recollection on the US whatsoever (what do you expect a 4-month old to remember?) but since my visit back to LA when I was 7, my fondest memories has been the I-hop pancakes in 
Los Angeles (mMMm Pancakes).

The reason for the early travel was because my parents were studying in the US at the time and wanted some peace and quiet so they could finish studying and they decided to send me back to my grandparents in china.

When I was 5, my parents had finished studying and had gotten jobs in Singapore. They decided to pick me up from my grandparents and bring me to Singapore with them.

That was about the time when my sister was born. We were both post-mature babies, and we were coincidentally born on the same day, 5 years apart.

People Joke that my sister is my "birthday present" but if that's true, that has to be like the WORST present EVER.

me: can I have a barbie for my birthday
parents: nah you can have this sticky slimy baby
me: ???

I may be exaggerating, having a little sister share your birthday is not that bad, even though the both of us only get one cake on our birthday (tragic).