007

Joshua shifted in his seat uncomfortably. Two pairs of eyes locked on him and kept on glaring while he was reading the contract and finished it off with a signature at the bottom of the white sheet of paper.

He looked up and smiled a little at the two men sitting across from him in front of the white marble table. It was genuine. He was happy. He had finally found what he can call a stable career after an interview and an uncalled for audition which lasted about 10 minutes or so. He felt all bubbly and excited just like a kid going back to school and cant wait to make friends. Everyone were nice so far, and he didn't had to go all awkward and introduce himself as a new member of the music producing team, everyone were informed about him beforehand and said hi on his way up here as he trailed after Junhui to the 5th floor. 

"I know its not related in the contract but before we wrap up this agreement, do you perhaps also sing? Can we ask if you'll agree to maybe sing a song or two?" Joshua panicked and looked at Junhui for help. yes, he loves singing but he was worried of what they would think if he really sang. All he wanted was to play guitar, he was at least confident in that field which is a complete opposite to him letting his voice sway along to the music.

They were only lullabies or little sweet morning wake up melodies he hums or maybe some short lyrics he imitates to his dear Jeonghan.

Maybe he should just politely refuse or maybe he should just satisfy the team and try just for once.

"Ummm....N-no...I-"

"Ah no no, its fine if you don't want to, we were just asking because we were wondering. Usually guitar players have really nice voice and we thought  you might be one of them."

"Okay, I'll give it a try."

"Its okay Joshua, Jiji is the producer here, of course hes always curious of the new comer's voice and he wont judge since hes requesting this from a guitarist." Junhui let out a small giggle and proceed to pat the small guy's hair.

"Stop calling me that, Lee Jihoon is my name." And Junhui started giggling even more . Jihoon gave Joshua an encouraging smile signaling he can begin and sunk back in his single couch.

Joshua started out calm, strumming and started humming before his sweet soft honey voice which can lulled anyone to sleep took over the studio.

It was mesmerizing, really. Jihoon's eyes were sparkling in delight as he closed his eyes after in attempt to listen to it even clearer and in a more relaxing manner.

"So Joshua, i know you are signed under the company as a recording guitarist, you know, working in the studio and stuff. And I asked you if you could sing and you did." Jihoon looked like he was thinking very hard. "Ji, i can talk with the public producing team for you if you can persuade him, I just happen to know what you're thinking and I must say, as expected from our producer who never miss such talents." Junhui smiled at his friend as his eyes shifted back to the boy who was sitting, dumbfounded.

"So Joshua, what do you think about debuting?"

-JLW <3

back after a long time :') sorry