Disciples

Meng woke up the next day rather earlier than usual. She couldn't sleep well because of her dreaded memories. Walking into the kitchen, she was greeted with a happy 'good morning' by Mia, unexpectedly. "Whaaa?!" Meng shrieked in fright. "Woah! Didn't she even sleep?! So early!" Meng thought. "Sorry miss. I didn't know that it startled you," Mia apologized. "Nevermind, don't do that again. Anyways, go get me breakfast first," Meng demanded and Mia bowed down before preparing her meal. Meng ate in silence until she was done and grabbed her bag. She saud goodbye to Mia before she started her way to her school. Upon arriving, she stayed by her seat, staring out by the window. "After school, I'mma go to the public training grounds so that I will cultivate on my magic," she thought when the school bell rang. Everyone stood up straight to greet their coming teacher. A beautiful woman entered and they greeted her immediately. She gestured them to sit down and she began her lesson. Meng stared at her in disgust. "Well if it isn't Lien Fue. Ye's aunt. Man, I can't believe that she is teaching here. I almost forgot about that. She is known to be easily irritated. Better not offend her yet cuz she's Moon Rank level 8. That's pretty strong," Meng thought as their teacher began to speak about Soul Stones. Meng didn't really feel like listening so she stared outside the window, pretending to listen. Hours passed and the bell rang. It eas already their first breaktime and Meng sighed as their teacher ended the lesson. All of the students started to stand up and leave the room. Meng then did so too as she grabbed her sling bag. Walking out of class, she just headed towards the training grounds instead of the canteen. Sitting on one of the benches, she took out one of her books and began to read. They were actually stories that she enjoys but when it comes to others, she studies about techniques, treasures and others. It was just silent until someone threw a spiked ball towards her. She felt something approaching fast and she glanced to her left. Quickly, she jumped up and the ball hit the spot she was sitting on. "Aww man! Now my spot's destroyed!" a male voice says in annoyance. Meng landed a few feet away from the broken bench and looked to her right. It was none other than Lien Ye. "Ugh, what do you want?" she asks in annoyance. "I wanted to get you off my seat but it seems you destroyed it," he says. Meng rolled her eyes at him. "It's just an ordinary chair. Nothing special, besides, there are lots of other chairs. Bye," she says as she turned around and left him there gritting his teeth. Meng walked back into her clssroom and looked around. There were only a few students. Sitting down on her seat, she brought out her book and started to read in peace. "This dismissal, maybe I could go to the forest as usual and take some pills while I cultivate my magic. I haven't tried them yet so I should....They shouldn't go to waste," Memg thought before focusing back to her book.

After classes~

Meng once again was heading towards the gates as she was still passing through the city. That's when she got a feeling like someone is following her. Mng decided to ignore whoever it was and continued on her way towards the gates. She did the old trick and made it over the gates, landing firmly on the ground this time. Walking around for a while until she found a really good spot for cultivation. "Yes! This could be a good place," she says in a cheery tone. Settibg aside her bag, she took out the box of pills Manager Len gave her from her storage ring. She sat down, legs crossed as she opened the box. They were still glowing bright and she stared at them in delight, imagining they were pearls. Taking out one each from the two different pills, she closed the box and put it back into her ring. Taking in the two pills and she drank some water before she held her hands together as she concentrated on her cultivation. Closing her eyes, she focused on absorbing her pills and the circle appeared once again underneath her. Half an hour later, it started to blow, making a soft breeze go by.

Leaves started to fall and it was just quiet, the right place for cultivation. Meng opened her eyes and a bunch of beams surrounded her. She relaxed and took in deep breaths, as she was fukky calm, she was able to control the beams of light surrounding her and then releasing them, going in different directions. The beams pierced some falling leaves and Meng had a look of satisfaction. "Yes, successful! That took some time though. I have to go back home," she says as she stood up and grabbed her sling bag. After putting it on, she dusted herself. Meng started to leave, minutes later, she had the feeling that someone was following her again. Meng walked faster as she tried to think on who that could be. Stopping dead in her tracks, she closed her eyes and focused on knowing who they are. "I could feel a lot of footsteps at the same time, they should be a group following me. How could someone know that I am here? They should be behind some bushes.....Over there!" she thought as she threw some daggers towards a bunch of bushes. That was when she heard rustling and popped up 3 teenagers....The same age as her. "Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! We didn't mean to follow you!" a girl with black hair and green eyes says. "Yeah, please forgive us!" a boy with black hair as well as green eyes like the girl says, raising his arms in defeat. "We just wanted to talk to you. Please don't kill us!" another boy with blonde hair and blue eyes says. Meng stared at them in confusion before she sighs.