|| Six ||

I woke up the next morning at 3. Sleep was not the greatest for me. I keep have a recurring nightmare of... him.

"Promise me to live"

I smile to myself remembering the promise I made all those years ago. Oh how far I have fallen. My mind overflows with all the memories of my past before my past. They were happy.

"I want you to be happy, make friends and one day... find love."

I sat there for god knows how long, holding the small pocket watch in my hands. The tears just start falling down. And they won't stop.
"You're such... a liar." I mutter, crying just that much more.

"Young (Y/N) are you okay?" AllMight knocked on the door.
"Yes. Just a little... tired is all." I call back.
"If you say so. I'm heading out the get to school, you better get ready to leave too."
"Okay, see you there." I mutter, getting up the get dressed.

Once ready, as if on cue, my phone goes off. Its a notification on that app Midoriya downloaded for me. SanpChat? Something like that.

{IzukuMidorya17}
Hey, I can't walk with you today sorry 🙏🏻 . See you at school though.

I didn't reply, I close the application, putting my phone back into my bag. I lock up the apartment and start my journey to school.

The day was calm. Soothing. The sky was clear, birds were flying, chirping little songs as they flew above my head. The roads clear from cars and trees dancing in the wind, to the rhythm of the birds chirping. The sun was bright, meeting my skin with gentle kisses of light. Everything was calm.

"Now, now don't scream. We only want to play a little game with you girly."

I stop dead in my tracks as I heard a man speak in a menacing and dangerous tone.

"Please! Someone help me!" A girl shouted. She couldn't have been any older than 10. He voice was laced with fear and hope that someone will come help her.

"I told you to to scream. Guess I'm gonna have to punish you." The way this man sad punish made me sick. Anger building up inside as I heard what was going down.

"Please! Anyone! Help me!" Her voice was ragged and pleading.
"No stop! Don't touch me! Please! Please! Someone! Anyone!"

"Please someone.... help us.... anyone... help us."

"PLEASE STOP! HELP! HELP! HEMPH-'' her voice was muffled by something. But that didn't stop the cries and screams coming from her.

"Why won't anyone help us (Y/N)?"

"Help Us please!"

"You failed her. Useless child."

"Good for nothing. You are too weak, pitiful."

"You wanted help and here I give it to you."

"Please... don't go... help... I need you."

"Live, help others live."

My blood boiled. This was sick, sick twisted and wrong. I can't... I can't... no no no no. Stop. Stop. Stop. I cant help, even if I wanted to. I can't help her. I'm sorry...

"You are the reason she is dead, cause you were too weak, too scared, too pathetic. Now Mercy, what are you to do about it?"

My body moved on its own, the words in my head getting to me. The man, that was towering over the now half naked girl, turned his had towards where I walk into the alley.
"Guys like you make me sick." I growl lowly at him, putting my bag down on the ground, getting ready for whatever was to come.
"Hah? Who the hell do you think you ar- oh wait. I know that uniform, your a UA student, looks like I'm luck. I get two dolls to play with, how entertaining." The man looked at me with a hungry look, the girl under him look terrified, yet relieved I was here. The man begin to approach me, his posture a little off, he seemed drunk. I walk past him keeping my cool. I help he girl on the floor up to her feet, she must have been only 10, good grief.