Ch.5: Danger

3rd person POV:
Character's inner thoughts are in italics.

Taehyung decides that he wanted a break from everyone but also wants to clean himself as he is all sticky and sweaty from the hardcore training. He knows there is a beautiful lake just outside the camp that is good for a bath and a nice peaceful swim. Deciding not to take Soonshim, Tae walks to a forested circle where in the center there is a beautiful lake. After 10 minutes of walking he arrives and he takes in the beautiful sight before him.

Taehyung takes off his clothes, except his underwear and hangs them on a nearby tree branch, all while admiring his beautiful surroundings

Taehyung takes off his clothes, except his underwear and hangs them on a nearby tree branch, all while admiring his beautiful surroundings. Taehyung is about to step in the water when he looks down at his chest and sees the marking that represents him being a member of the royal family, a mark that was impossible to recreate. It was black and had a lotus flower with a crown in the center. The crown for royalty and the lotus as the family emblem.

(I did a quick sketch on my phone to show what it looks like, as there's no picture I could find

(I did a quick sketch on my phone to show what it looks like, as there's no picture I could find. Sorry that the sketch is pretty bad, but you still get the idea 😂)

Taehyung sighs and enters the water and decides to float on his back, his marking on his chest facing the sky. About ten minutes into his swim/bath, he hears the sounds of footsteps and hears voices, some he recognizes, others he doesn't. He then submerges his chest in the water so that is mark is hidden, not wanting anyone to see it. He then sees his fellow soldiers come out of the bushes and into the clearing and Tae wonders how he's going to get out of this one.

One of the soldiers, who Tae can't remember his name, sees him in the water. 

"Hey V! How's the water?" 

"It's nice, relaxing, calm." 

"Well not for long!" 

Oh shit! With that the soldiers agree and start stripping their clothes and dive into the water and head towards Tae.

As soon as he sees the first soldier enter the water, Taehyung gets nervous as he doesn't want anyone to have the chance to glimpse at his chest. So, with as much nonchalance he can muster, Tae gets out of the water but always has a hand not so subtlety covering his chest.