Chapter 11: Attack on Bangtan

Author's Note: Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed your summer! Thanks for getting this book to 3K!!! Sorry for not updating often this summer. 🙁 I was working and then was on vacation for 3 weeks and did t really have access to Wi-fi. But, I've finally had time to sit down and write this chapter. I hope you're not disappointed with it. This chapter takes place 2 days later, so there's a small time skip. Hope you enjoy this chapter!
-💜🤟

It was the day of the festival and Taehyung woke up late, excited for the festivities ahead. He walked down the winding staircase and saw men walking into the palace carrying all the decorations he wrote on the list and were going to decorate outside. Before eating, Taehyung decided to go see how his ideas were being out to life. He made sure to not stand out so that the men wouldn't notice him. He stealthily his in the shadows, all the while moving towards the outside of the castle. He arrived at the door, opened it and briefly scanned the outside. Not much progress was made but he saw the potential and knew it was going to be beautiful by the time the evening rolled around. Tae then decided to head on over to the dining hall to eat his breakfast. He decided on some waffles and freshly squeezed orange juice. After he was done eating, he decided to work on some ways to find Young Moon and a possible plan of action if he decides to make a guest appearance at the festival, but Tae doubts he would with so many guards around. Nonetheless, he decided to have a brief idea of what to do.

[TIME SKIP- 1 HOUR BEFORE THE FESTIVAL]

Tae is now getting prepared for the festival. He straightens out his outfit, puts it on and fixes his hair to make sure it frames his face correctly and that no hairs are out of place. he then puts on a small hoop earring in one ear and a long, hanging earring on the other. He then adds to his look by applying some eyeliner and some gloss to his lips. Taking a glance at his final look, Taehyung is satisfied with how he looks and takes a deep breath, exits his room and mentally prepares himself for what's to come.

 Taking a glance at his final look, Taehyung is satisfied with how he looks and takes a deep breath, exits his room and mentally prepares himself for what's to come

[Imagine this outfit but with purple hair]

Tae then hears a knock on the door and opens it to see Jin standing outside his door. 

"It's time to head outside on the balcony where Joonie is going to make his speech and introduce you." 

"OK, I'm coming hyung." 

Jin seeing that Tae seemed to be nervous he reassured him that it'll be a while till the people of the empire arrive, so far only military personnel have arrived so far. Tae didn't really know if that helped considering Jungkook is part of the military. Tae's breathing accelerated at the thought of Jungkook. They arrive at the balcony and Tae indeed sees that not many people had arrived but he did spot Yoongi and Hoseok talking, as well as a bunch of soldiers Tae didn't recognize. Tae then looked towards the entrance and that's when he saw him looking hotter than ever. Jungkook was wearing a black turtleneck that fit tightly in his toned torso, with a black jacket as well as some slacks that hugged his muscular legs, specifically his thighs.