Killing Stalking/Reader: ENDING C

Ending C [Results Option 6]

'A tip... that's smart. Bum can help me write it... She's definitely got days left to live, right? Sangwoo doesn't rush these things... usually...' You bit your lip when you remembered the man from the bar who almost certainly met his end within an hour of touching the basement floor. 'He's an exception though...' You resolved. 'That's not Sangwoo's normal modus operandi. He likes to toy with people first.'

"F/N!" As you descended the hill, your dainty beloved gradually came into focus. His bright smile was enough to halt your fidgeting, albeit only for a moment.

"Hi, Bum." You returned his smile and he extended his arm, which held a clashing arrangement of carnations. It appeared that some lucky flower peddler had taken full advantage of his love-struck state.

"While I was waiting for you, I got these." He blushed at the ground when you received them. "I wasn't sure what color you'd like... so I got you one of each..." Your half-smile widened and you pulled him into your arms, smashing your lips against his cheek.

"MWAH! You're so sweet!"

"F/N... N-not here..." He mumbled shyly, though it was hardly a real protest. He wasn't even leaning away from your grasp when he said it, and his smug little grin told you that he wasn't embarrassed at all by your overt display of affection. If Bum were being completely honest with himself, that was exactly the reaction he hoped his gift would elicit, except when he imagined it, you dipped him like a bride and kissed him on the mouth in full view of any passersby.

"I'm gonna love you everywhere and that's that. You better get used to it."

"Hehe..." Bum let out a little giggle; he couldn't help but be flustered. This amount of doting would definitely take some getting used to, but it was a welcome change from his normal routine to say the least.

'Yes, this is the much safer option. The farther away Bum and I stay from Sangwoo, the better.' Bum pulled back from your embrace and gestured you into the restaurant. 'If we're lucky, my tip should be enough to earn him a search warrant. I'll wait until Monday...'  You glanced out the window at the setting sun. 'If my roommate isn't back by then, I'll leave the tip. As long as the police know where to look...'   You would make sure to draw them a layout of his house, complete with the secret basement and the hiding spot under the sink. Then again, Bum was probably the only one small enough to fit in there.

"Bum... Can I ask your help with something important?"

------------------

The next few days passed in Sangwoo-less bliss. Oh, you kept an eye on him all right, just from a much safer distance. The sick fuck continued to act like nothing was different, strolling about his day while his nights were surely filled with degradation and torment; but then again, that was precisely what you anticipated from someone like him.

Bum had snuck into your dorm this evening, as guests weren't allowed to stay afterhours on weeknights. It seemed that he found the idea of stealing into your bedroom quite romantic, for he possessed a sultry smile that refused to go away for at least fifteen minutes after haphazardly tumbling through your window. It was extremely fortunate that you lived on the first floor; you doubt that the height of your window alone would be enough to deter Bum's efforts. If he wanted to feel close to you, a break-in was inevitable. Why he chose a rainy night like this instead of another night, you couldn't say; but it probably had something to do with the fact that he couldn't bear to be apart from you for more than a few hours at a time.