🎃🍋Kinktober: Yoon Bum NSFW Alphabet

A=Aftercare - What they're like after sex.

He's absolutely devoted to you afterwards. It's an internal struggle for him to let you out of his arms, but if you're in need of something he won't hesitate to fetch it for you at breakneck speed.

B=Body Part- Favorite body part of yours.

He loves your smile. It's beautiful, comforting, and it also tells him he's doing something right in the bedroom.

C=Cum – Where he likes to do it.

You usually have to tell him in advance where he's allowed to finish, as he easily gets lost in the moment and forgets to ask when things get heated.

D=Dirty Secret

Just one? Really? Bum is a harbinger of dirty secrets. He has more than a handful of perversions, voyeurism being one of his most prominent. Then again you don't really mind him watching you undress, so sometimes when you know he's lurking you'll put on a little show for him.

E=Experience – How experienced are they?

He is a clumsy lover with little to no experience (or at least not from the consensual standpoint), but he is a very passionate one. He's eager to please and therefore takes direction very well. Bum is receptive and picks up on your nonverbal cues quite easily.

F=Favorite Position

One time you two tried it with you sitting on his lap at the edge of the bed. He thoroughly enjoyed being able to hold you so close. Unfortunately he dropped you and, despite you laughing, felt terribly guilty about it. He's aware that his body turns weak when he's making love to you (not to mention he's not physically strong to begin with), so he prefers to be lying down during.

G=Goofy- Are they funny or serious in the sack?

Bum can be so serious sometimes that it's disarming. Though if you do something silly and giggle he can't help but catch it. He mostly mirrors your energy and can be cute and playful at times.

H=Hot Spots - A place that drives them crazy when stimulated.

There's this little spot right beneath his ear that if you kiss he'll sigh and fall limp in your arms. His chest and stomach are also particularly sensitive.

I=Intimacy - How romantic they are in the moment.

Yoon Bum is INTENSELY intimate. Sometimes so much that it hits you in the feels at the most unexpected of times. For instance the two of you might be playing rough for fun and he'll just suddenly say something so deeply poetic and touching that you lose composure for a bit.

J=Jack Off- Masturbation Headcanon

It's a frequent occurrence when he misses you. He'll probably hold onto something that smells like you, like a pillow or an article of clothing. He writes little erotica stories, though you don't understand why, as his unbridled sexual imagination is more than sufficient. Bum is very clingy and affectionate when you finally come home.

K=Kinks

Bum's fine with a very vanilla lifestyle if that's what you're into. If not, however... he's honestly down to try anything as long as he's able to decipher your pain moans from your pleasure moans. He likes massage oils, body chocolate, bondage, toys, you name it.

If he had to pick his favorite it would definitely be dirty talk. But it might genuinely hurt his feelings if you are too insulting or degrading with it. So watch out for that.