Copy Right + Disclaimer (please read)

© 2019 PaperLights All Rights Reserved

(All rights reserved. No portion of this book may be reproduced in any form without permission from the publisher, except as permitted by U.S. copyright law.)

This work is mine, if you notice it on any other platform, or a duplicate on this site, please notify me as soon as possible. Do not steal any of my ideas or the story as whole. All writers work very hard on their work, and to take something that isn't yours is not only illegal, but heartbreaking. I am sure you can write an amazing story on your own. Look at that brain of yours, I'm sure it's full of original ideas!!!

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

There will be some parts of this book that will contain information, dialogue and overall general text that will talk about sensitive topics (ex. sexual assault), and may contain information surrounding political, or sensitive topics. In no way should these reflect my own personal beliefs, unless stated otherwise. I am creating a work of fiction, I have to write all sides to the story, otherwise there will be no depth. Sometimes it will give me a platform to write about topics I am passionate about, and other times I will have to write things that make me unhappy to think it could actually happen. It's all a part of the process. 

IMPORTANT: This story is for mature audiences only. This story heavily centers around mental health and illness, causing it to grace upon extremely dark and very real topics. Also the story will involve strong language, sexual/explicit content and graphic scenes. You've been warned.