Chapter 1 The Arrival

"Ugh" I moaned. We just got off of a 12 hour flight from the US to London England. My mum shouted to my sister and I "hurry up we want to check into the hotel so you brother gets plenty of rest." My brother Sam is on trial for a few soccer or as they say it in England, football teams academy's. I'm just excited to see all the hot British boys.

We got a taxi to the hotel we would be staying in for the next few weeks. It's really strange not having the focus on me because of all the opportunities I have with dance. The drive from the airport is about 20 and the city is absolutely gorgeous. I can't wait to be staying in a very large suite courtesy of Manchester United, we couldn't afford a room so large for the 4 weeks of tryouts we would be there for.

Finally the car pulls up to a beautiful hotel. It's April so the air feels very fresh and springy. A doorman in a green coat opens the doors for our family of five. I was surprised that my parents considered doing these tryouts because if all goes well we will moved here. My dad has the option of switching positions in his job to come work here and it would be a promotion. My brother is kind of the final deciding point. My dance can do well her because I will be a day student at the royal ballet school and my dads job now if we get this final chance we move here.

We step into the hotel and walk across the shiny white tiles. My mum and dad check us into our room and arrange for our things to be brought up by one of the workers. The elevator ride is a long way up to the 50th floor (the top floor). My mum takes the room key and opens up the door and we have a beautiful suite. It has 2 bedrooms a bathroom a kitchenette and a fully furnished living room. The first thing we do is pick beds. It's nice because we all get our own beds because there are 2 per room.

"Franny I call this one!" my 9 year old sister Cate calls out putting her stuffed animals on a bed. "Okay then I get this one!" I yell back. We stuck to the original plan of Sam being in the same room as our parents so he could get well rested. "Mum isn't there anything to eat here!?" I ask my mom "Franny, your 14, that doesn't mean you can sass me." "Okay then well there's a Starbucks down the street can I go there?" I ask my mom "not tonight Fran, I we are just going to order pizza and salad in the room tonight and go to bed, you can go to Starbucks in the morning." "Ok fine" I reply.

The bellman comes with the luggage. We all rush to put our clothes in the closet while our dad tips the bellman. I have 4 bags filled with clothes, makeup, and my phone, iPad and computer. I put different outfits together just in case I over sleep one day I can be ready.

After the pizza comes I shower and get ready for bed. I'm excited for tomorrow to explore London and get my much needed starbucks.

X I think these chapters are going to be very short, sorry :)