no

flash back

i could see the one window in my room as it was dark outside. i had never been outside once in five years. i only saw the man in the moon. he was the only person i had left after my parents left and my dad died. i had been taken from my wolf family five years ago. being hurt by my step mother everyday i didn't do what she or her boyfriend said. i just pray someone will save me. this is my last piece of paper so someone please help me.

keith wrote down on a piece of paper then put it in a bottle and threw it into the river. "KEITH" yelled his step mother. he had to hurry. he wasn't supposed to be outside at all. he knew that his punishment would be painful. but he had to stay alive for as long as he could. like his father did for him.

keith woke up in his own bed with zoey next to him on the couch. he slowly got up trying not to wake her as he went into the kitchen and put water on his face. he looked down at his reflection in the water and saw a little boy with a bruised face. he backed up in fear and breathed heavily. "keith are you okay" lance asked. keith turned around seeing lance standing there. "yeah i'm fine" he lied.

"what do you want" keith asked. "uh radio's broken holt wants to see us all" lance said. keith dried his face then walked with lance into the control room. "what's up" keith asked taking a seat. "sense things are going a little slow we are going to help the police find a drug dealer named red dead. well on the streets he's known as that no one knows what he looks like or how he really is. we are going under cover and going to act like the people around that area. they are all poor and most are homeless. we are going to act like we are new and we have no where to go." holt said.

"so we all are going to stay together and do this" shiro asked. "no we are going to split up. but Matt has made a little device so we can communicate with each other. i know that keith you grew up there and you know that place like the back of your hand so your going to lead everyone in and out. that means show them how to act and what to wear" holt said looking at keith.

"now we will be watching you all by your heat signatures. we start in one week so train well. keith your in charge" holt said. everyone got up and left the room. keith lead everyone into the training room and told them to wait until he got back. he went into his room and changed. he got into holey pants and a ripped shirt. he messed up his hair then went outside and got himself dirty.

he came back into the training room a mess. "now you are supposed to look like you haven't eaten in days, that you are dirty and smelly, your cloths are ripped and there the only one's you have. for the next few days you are not going to shower or smell nice. you never use manners or say sorry. you have no family that loves you from this point on. you are alone and your a fighter. the cloths look something like this. your hair is messy, unbrushed, your dirty, smell bad, and you steal food" keith said.

"any questions" keith asked. "one uh are you joking" allura asked. "nope" keith said. "now go get changed and put something that can get ripped and dirty easily" keith said. everyone went to change as keith put his weapon away. a few minutes later everyone came back in with dirty and holey cloths.

"your environment is your only weapon so everyone put your weapons on the floor by me" keith said. everyone put their weapons on the ground. "now outside we go" keith said. everyone walked outside. they walked outside in the cold. "it's freezing out here" hunk said. "i know there you have no coats or blankets only the cloths your wearing." keith said. 

"are you crazy we'll freeze in ten minutes" lance said. "more like five hours. now stop complaining" keith said.