ET

keith and black got ready in there suits. they took there places as rick walked up toward keith. "remember to stay alive and watch for the hole" rick said. "hole? what hole" keith asked as he stared to go up. rick disappeared in to the ground as keith didn't know what he meant. keith stood before hagger in a desert land. it was dry and hot.

keith stood along with 13 others. he breathed in as his eyes fell on to hagger. she looked at him with fire in her eyes. she looked at keith in anger. keith looked at her waiting to kill her. black saw how mad he was. he barked once and keith looked at him. "don't save her for last" black said. "now everyone this has a little difference to it. there will be a gunshot sound when someone dies" said lord zarkon. "oh and keith. good luck" he said.

"oh man he gave a message back" trevor said. then the gunshot was sounded and everyone began to fight. black and keith ran toward the galran men fighting hard. keith killed several just leaving him, black and hagger left. the gunshots sounded 13 times. now it was a matter of time before the next challenge.

keith and black stood there ground as hagger got onto a ship and left the arena to go the the next challenge. keith and black got onto a ship and also went into the next challenge.