From Student To Lover (Part 1)

Eren walked into his French class with Mr.Ackerman. He took his normal seat by the window. He always had a crush on his teacher. He never let him know though. He was a senior wanted to tell him before he let high school for good. He always tried to pay attention in class but never could because he always looked at Mr.Ackerman's lips and focused on that instead of the words coming out of them. He would stare out the window and fantasize about him and his teacher. Oh how he wanted it so bad.

        Levi began to walk into his classroom, placing his book upon his desk looking over the other students. This consisted of Jean, Mikasa, Armin, Sasha, Eren, Marco, Reiner, ect. His slanted eyes drifted to the boy staring out of the window "Mr. Jaeger...pay attention" he stated softly before going to the white board that was placed behind him. With a soft sigh he began to write upon it with a black marker 'Bonjour' was what he wrote, he always started off simple at the beginning of the year but got harder as it goes on. It had been a few months into class from the beginning of the year so they started getting into the more complex words. " Bonjour classe comment a été votre journée?"

        Eren had looked up when the older man had said his name. Since he had never actually payed attention, he was always lost in translation. His green-blue eyes fixed upon the teachers silvery-blue ones ahead. He had listened to all the students responses. "J'ai eu une bonne journée." Was normally what he heard from the students. He never knew what it meant though. He heard it every day. It was always about that time is when he went back to looking out the window.

        He stared at the tree just outside the window and dreamed of the day he and Levi would sit under it together and be together. He could clearly imagine him holding the older males hand, sitting next to him against the tree while talking about their lives.

        Levi listened and nodded his head as the students spoke. He could tell a few of the students were off today and he let out a soft sigh, "I believe that today I need to take it easy on all of you...so today will be a make up day..." He stated before sitting at his desk with a soft sigh. He wasn't going to teach if the students weren't going to pay attention. As he sat at his desk he put his hands to his face and took a deep breath.

        All Eren had heard was today was a make up day. He normally had work he actually needed to get done but didn't today. He decided he would write a story or draw. He pulled out some blank paper. He started to draw him and his teacher together. He knew no one would bother him, because he sat in the back and all his friends had work to do. After he finished his drawing he started to work on a story. It was basically a fan fiction about his teacher keeping him after to "study". He wrote it as if he was writing a diary entry about something he had done earlier that day.

        It didn't take Levi very long to begin to assign paper work for the other students but he noticed Mr. Jaeger did not have any work to do, in fact he had an "A" in his class. What Jaeger didn't know was that he was Levi's favorite student, never talked back, always did his work. Seeing the other just, not quit right. It bothered him. After a moment he made his way towards the others seat, staring at the picture he rose an eyebrow standing behind him. He tried not to be noticed by Eren.

        Eren felt as if someone was behind him. He turned around and jumped when he saw Mr.Ackerman standing there. His face turned completely red. He wanted to just die at that point. He really hoped his teacher didn't see his papers but did at the same time. He knew there was no way to explain this. He just put his hands on his face, as if trying to hide.

        Levi noticed the story so he reached for it and picked it up. He began to read it while putting one hand upon his hip as a resting place. The more he read he soon leaned over the burnet's desk, grabbing his red pen before he began to correct the other grammatical errors before scratching off something that Eren wrote, writing over it before handing it back to him. "There" he smirked, he had fixed the part where Levi told Eren to stay after. What Levi wrote was 'Levi's gaze drifted upon the younger male, his deep voice slipping past his pale lips while he spoke "Jaeger, you have been a naughty boy and must be punished".'