How you Guys Meet.

Dallas Winston:
You have known Dally since New York You guys Grew up together before he disappeared leaving a heartbroken girl/boy behind. when You graduated Highschool  Dally decide to call you hoping your pick up you remember that voice yes clearly you chewed is an ear off but you were happy but When he heard your voice that all he needed to feel like he wasn't alone in this God-forsaken world.

Pony-Boy Curtis:
You were in Ponyboy math class just like Pony you were a greaser and In a higher Science class which you got a lot of stares from the Soc because you wore the same Convers every day and how you didn't fit in you didn't know the blond boy who was always daydreaming in class but when your teacher Partner you guys up for half your grade you were finally glad to meet the boy with the original name.

Johnny Cade:
Being the new girl in Tulsa was a tad overwhelming with all the status and the Money and how everyone rolls at the first drop of a hat you got a job at the Dingo. Yes, you were a tad afraid working and meeting new people but you hid it well. When the bell ranged signaling that people had come I'm your Boss told you to get right on it. So you did you job servicing the rowdy boys and when you saw a certain Black hair boy stating at you-you knew you had to get to know him so at the end of there breakfast you put your number on the tab and it says 'for the boy with the raven hair.'

Two-bit Mathews:
You were at the drive through alone just watching the Trailers a grin spread on your face popping the popcorn in your mouth you did feel eyes on the back of your head but you ignored it. You started humming to the Mickey Mouse them song that was playing and when you heard someone else singing you turned around and smiled at the handsome boy in front you sending you a wink.

Darry Curtis:
Your roof was falling again! You groan in your pillow as the dripping was hitting your face you move your hand to reach your phone and picks it up calling the roof house saying, someone, would be there in 20 minutes. You almost panicked a little and when you finish getting decent and Okay forever who it was. You through your hair up in a messy bun. You almost fall opening the door and your face went red meeting broad shoulders and a handsome face.

Steve Randel:
You knew the gang since diapers and remember the boy's parents they were something else really but you were gone for college really the only greaser who became something when you got a call down from Steve you were excited and jumpy but a little nervous. When you open the door to the old house you saw the boys and smiled seeing Steve and runs over to him "hey Stevie".

Soda-Pop:
You have known Steve through Evie you been best friend With Evie and now pretty good friends with her boyfriend. Steve had gotten you the job you were pretty nervous because you felt rusty because you haven't been under the hood of a car in ages. So when you almost broke the car the boy with the movie star smile saved you.

Tim Sheppard:
Working at Bucks did have it Perks getting free drinks when you're off duty most of the times but the nice part is you get to meet some of the good looking boys that were coming through the doors. When the black hair boy with slick black hair came in yelling about Dallas Slashing his tires made you chuckle and slide him a drink saying he was gone he liked you already so he stayed just for you of course.

Cherry Valance:
You meat Cherry when you were at school talking to your girlfriend you were shocked to see the 'cherry Valance' starting at you. Well, you toked a big step and went over to the stunning red hair girl and try your best to Sway her pretty head.

Curly Sheppard;
Tim brought you over to help him with his car because strangely enough, he knew you were good at cars but he never owns up to it that he did need you to the other boys. You hugged all the boys that you had meat and smiled Tim talked about his younger siblings all the time so when you saw Curly and how he flirted with you. You knew he was something special.