How the boys feel when you leave for Collage

Requested By: trashytights

-When your meat the boys they knew you were really smart

-they all knew you were going placeds but what they didn't understand why were you hanging out with them.

-you explained to them that you were a middle class whose parents had died in a Plane crash on there way back from work.

-Pony was around your age and he grew very close to you.

-Dallas acually did not mind you at first when he first meat you beside you being such a party pooper but sooner or later he will grow on you.

-''Don't you dare Two!" he was trying to stuff cake in your face

- he succeeded

-you almost kill the man by slaming the cake in his face.

-If it wasn't that funny Darry would be beyond piss that you guys got the choclate on the floor.

-Soda and Steve teaching you some things about cars.

-you burned your hand making Steve laugh.

-Soda put him in a fucking choke whole till he said he was sorry.

-Steve was purple in the face.

-One day you were walkng down te road with Dallas and Two you saw johnny getting beat with a broom.

-you ran over not eve caring about Johnny mom knocking her down

-Johnny was so happy you defended him beacuse he was too scared too.

-the boys never knew how much they love you and cared about you when you told them you were going to collage.

-all of them were so sad even if some of them did not show it.

-you were talking to Darry one day about not going but Darry put his fist down saying that the one thing he regret is not going to collage

-all the boys back him on it.

-''you can wright to us'' Johnny had said. ''Or call us'' Dallas said shruging all of the boys decide to do a 'goodbye party.'

-you did not know about

-Darry and pony made the cake as Two and Johnny were blowing baloons.

-When you were draged to the Curtis house you were so shocked to see your favirote meal on the table and a choclate cake that says 'Enjoy collage we miss you'

-you started to cry walking over to the boys dragging them in a bear hug and yes they knew they were going to miss you but to be honest they  knew this would pass by.