sickly

harry: daddy

niall: papa

louis: 3

harry stared at louis, eyebrows raised in concern as he watched his son, 

louis was moving much slower than he usually was, crawling instead of walking, cuddling his teddy bear instead of playing with any of his other toys, a small whine escaping his lips every now and then, 

harry sighed gently to himself, "how're you feeling, lou?" he asked softly. 

"im otay, papa," louis said instantly, crawling over to harry, holding his arms up, silently asking to be carried by him. 

harry picked him up and brought his hand up, "you're a little warm," he muttered,

louis shook his head, pushing harry's hand away and crossing his arms, "im otay daddy," he insisted, eyebrows scrunched together in annoyance.

harry set louis down on the floor, ignoring the long whine coming from the three-year-old, he walked over to niall hands on hips, 

"louis' sick," he said.

niall frowned and sighed, "he'll never admit it though," he muttered.

harry nodded his head sadly. 

"i wish he were more comfortable with us," niall said, "i wish he would just tell us, but instead he thinks hes gonna get in trouble," he pouted.

harry sighed, hugging his husband, "theres been a lot of progress. remember when we first met him? he wouldn't even let us go near him," he muttered, niall nodding his head in agreement.

"papa," a small voice called out, tight in pain. 

niall and harry ran over to the boy instantly, watching as he hugged his teddy bear tightly, before reaching up,

"whats wrong, bug?" niall cooed.

"nofing," louis said instantly. 

"why're you holding your tummy like that?" niall pressed.

"nofing," louis insisted.

"because your tummy hurts?" niall asked, biting his lip. 

louis began to nod his head slowly, before he seemed to understand what niall was trying to do, a little scowl was painted across his face as he began to shake his head.

"nofing," louis said, reaching out for harry who gladly took him into his arms.

harry rocked the three-year-old back and forth before the little boy had fallen asleep in his arms, snoring softly.

"he almost admitted it," harry praised, "we just have to wait a bit longer," he smiled. 

niall shook his head, "whens he going to tell us?" he snapped, "right when the pains so bad, he can't handle it anymore?" he said, "im going to make dinner."

"make soup," harry called out, 

"i know," niall responded shortly. 

harry looked down at the baby in his arms, sighing softly, "you got your daddy and papa worried, little man," he whispered gently, pressing a soft kiss on louis' forehead, setting him down on the couch as he walked over to comfort niall.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

louis woke up with a headache and with his tummy hurting, he pouted instantly, reaching for his teddy bear as he brought it to his chest, squeezing it tightly.