Chapter 1

Olivia:

I took a deep breath before walking into the principal's office. I opened the door and introduced myself.

"Hi, I'm Olivia Sui" I said.

"Yes, so I've heard" The principal said shaking my hand.

"It's nice to meet you and we're excited to have you attend Smosh High School" He said.

"Thank you sir" I said.

"Please call me Principal Hecox" He said smiling.

"Thanks Principal Hecox" I said smiling.

He went over the school's expectations and numerous activities. They even had a bowling team. My last school barely had a basketball team. After he finished going over my schedule with me there was a knock on the door.

"Come in" Principal Hecox said.

A tall skinny kid poked his head into the room.

"Ahh Noah come in" Principal Hecox said.

Noah stepped in and stood off to the side. He was lanky and wore glasses but he looked like he was nice.

"Noah this is Olivia Sui, she just transferred to our school" Mr Hecox said.

"Hi" Noah said sticking his hand out.

"Hi" I said shaking his hand.

"Olivia this is Noah Grossman, our student president, he'll be showing you around on your tour today" Mr Hecox said.

"Cool" I said.

"Feel free to come back or to see the guidance counselors if you need any help" Mr Hecox said.

"Thank you" I said standing up and grabbing my backpack.

I followed Noah out of the principal's office and down the hallway. We turned down another hallway and through a door before we stopped in the middle of the main hall.

"This is the main hall where some of the bathrooms and vending machines are" He said.

"Also on the left side is where the lockers are, the right is the doors to the other side of the building with most of the classes" He said pointing.

"Nice" I said.

We continued walking and talking until we got to a courtyard. There were a bunch of kids sitting around and snacking on food or chatting to one another. Noah started talking about something but my eyes latched onto someone and I lost focus on what he was saying. In the middle of a crowded table sat a toned guy. He was amazingly handsome. His messy dirty blonde hair complimented his sea blue eyes perfectly. His jawline and muscles made him stand out amongst the rest.

"Olivia?" Noah's voice said.

I managed to come back to reality and turn to look at Noah. He must've looked where I was staring because his face changed.

"That's Shayne Topp" He said.

"You know him?" I asked curious.

"Yes, he's one of my close friends" Noah said.

"Can you introduce me to him?" I asked eagerly.

I realized how weird that must've sounded.

"Sorry I-" I began.

"Look to his right" Noah said.

"Uh ok?" I said.

I turned at looked back at the table where this Shayne Topp guy was sitting and moved my eyes to his right. Sitting next to him was a very pretty blonde haired blue eyed girl with her arm around him.

"That's Courtney Miller, Shayne's girlfriend" Noah said.

"Oh, well that's not what I-" I said.

"Haha it's ok" Noah said chuckling.

"They're the it couple of Smosh High" He informed me.

"Good for them" I almost grumbled.

"Here come on" He said walking towards the table.

"Wait" I said reluctantly following him to the table.

We got to the table and everyone was staring at me, the new girl.

"Hey guys, this is Olivia Sui, she just transferred here today" Noah said introducing me.

Courtney looked at me briefly and then went back to looking at her phone. I guess she must not have cared or something else was on her mind. One of the guys reached his hand out for me to shake.

"Hey I'm Keith, but everyone calls me K Dawg" He said as I shook his hand.

"Uh hi 'K Dawg' nice to meet you" I said.

The whole table started laughing. Was it something I did? Was it something I was wearing?

"Literally no one calls you that" Noah piped up.

"Yeah man whatever" Keith said sitting down.

"Hi I'm Mari" A voice said.

I looked next to Keith and saw a cute girl with purple hair next to him.

"Hi" I said.

The guy on the other side of Keith gave me a nod.

"I'm Damien and it's nice to see we're still getting new students" He said.

"Haha thanks I guess" I said.

"Hi, the names Shayne Topp" Shayne said.

My eyes flicked over to where he was sitting. His sea blue eyes were now looking dead at me.

"Uh Hi" I said smiling.

"Hopefully we have some classes together, you seem cool" Shayne said.

"Yeah maybe" I said brushing my hair to the side.

"Yeah see ya later" Courtney said looking up from her phone.

Noah seemed to take that as a sign.

"Well we gotta get going" Noah said.

"Nice meeting you Olivia" Everbody said as Noah and I left.

When I glanced back one last time I saw Courtney plant a possessive kiss on Shayne. Noah saw it too and decided to say something to me about it as we continued the tour.

"One thing you should know, Courtney is very possessive of Shayne" Noah said.

"I can see that" I said laughing.

"They've been together since elementary school and any girl that's tried to come in between them, let's just say they all moved away" Noah said.

"Wow" I said.

"Yeah so, whatever you're thinking, you'd better think hard if you really want to do it" He said.

"Oh my god Noah that's not what I was thinking at all" I said rolling my eyes.

"Whatever you say" Noah said.