Prologue

Once upon a time, there lived the most beautiful Queen in the kingdom of Hiradeth. Her determined eyes glowed like fire, and her long smooth hair flowed as freely as the wind, even in the battlefields. She was a strong woman that everyone loved dearly. Her desire to protect was evident as her peaceful kingdom grew in prosperity.

Despite her hands covered in a history of bloodshed, the people respected her strength and wanted to become stronger like their beloved leader. They wanted to protect their Queen, just as she had protected them, placing her lifeline for them in every battle that had threatened her home, her family.

Over the years, it became a normal tradition for children as young as the age of five to learn how to fight, and to be able to wield a weapon by six. The kingdom of Hiradeth was indeed a place filled with inhumanely strong warriors, often feared and mistaken by other kingdoms as the savages. Ruthless, bloody killers. Only a rare few could see that they were living guardians walking amongst them.

Because of their ever growing power, many outsiders believed that the kingdom of Hiradeth were homeland to evil, twisted beings in beautiful human forms. Yes, the citizens who resided there were indeed very beautiful, though the queen.. she was of an otherworldly beauty.
Their alluring appearance only provoked the outsiders envy, because it simply wasn't possible for anyone in the world who could look more divine and enticing than the many gods they worshipped on their marble sculptures. Yet the queen and her people continue to defy their beliefs and lived like walking deities, possessing great knowledge that exceeded far beyond other worlds moreover their great strength that could outstand even the fiercest of beasts.

Out of pure envy and greed, the other kingdoms formed alliances with each other to destroy the once beautiful and rich lands the Kingdom of  Hiradeth had prospered.

Now filled with vengeful lives, Hiradeth awaited for their queen to take a stand. But she was only so helpless as she cradled the little, sleeping baby in her arms, and a dead king below her feet. Her land was filled with grief and anger.

Oh how the kingdoms were going to regret taking her love away from her, as well as risking the many lives of her people. Yes she may have won this battle, but she did not realize the sword imbedded in her lover's chest before it could severe herself. He laid slumped on the cold floor before he could mutter his last wishes to his beautiful queen and his little baby girl.

Despite the events, she still had the love of a mother, and swore to keep her daughter's heart as pure as gold, and as innocent as a lamb. Pain and Grief was not something she wished upon her heir. She was going to reign over Hiradeth with a different light, one that will purge all evil. Her small hands will not wield a weapon, it will heal those who are hurt, her voice will soothe those who can only cry in vain, and her eyes, they will show anyone what a gleam of hope looks like. She will be just as beautiful as an angel from the heavens above. The queen smiled bitter sweetly at the thought.

For now the mother will shed the blood in order to carve a path for her daughter. Distraught and pain stricken, she prepared her sheening golden weapon and armour, for a battle the her enemies seeked, a war she will prepare.

________