Oberon and Timber

Oberon. Originally Dauntless but now a Rebellion. The Rebellion was formed for freedom. The right to live in our own ways. No fractions and no Government. Only us. Humans. Living as we deserve. The Leader of The Rebellion, Ethan, was the only one who was allowed to leave and speak with the Divergent. Him and the guards he chose left once a month where they would speak about changes in the fractions and the risks they will face together. Now was a time the Rebellion was to meet with Divergent. The guards chosen was only two on the Rebellion side. One wasn't even human. Oberon and her hound Timber had left with the Ethan and stood outside of the chamber he sat in with a Divergent. Oberon never was told the name for good reasons though. Timber sat with his gear hanging off his chest and shoulders. A short leash was attached to him holding the hound in place as he waited for the Leader of them to return. A Divergent male walked past Oberon and her hound looking at them the entire time he passed. Divergents compared to Rebellions proved to be highly different. Oberon was filled with tattoos and piercings. Her hair was died a purple shade changing into a lighter shade in the front. Her eyes where dark and a large scar ran over the right side of her face creating a white film over this eye. Her scar was created during an escape of the Dauntless Fraction.

 The Divergents where dressed in attire built like their fractions

The Divergents where dressed in attire built like their fractions. Either Dauntless, Abnegation and so on. Oberon looked at the male then away. She had no mood fro speaking with them. Not while she was ordered to protect her Leader. Ethan stepped out alongside the Divergent male he spoke with.

"Pleasure once again Ethan. You as well Oberon and Timber." Her eyes never left the Divergent as he stepped away. He walked away while Ethan looked to Oberon. He smiled and patted Timber's neck and motioned for them to follow.

"vverkh!" Oberon commanded to Timber. He rose and followed closely as she walked down the pathways with her leader. Ethan remained silent for a few moments before speaking to his friend.

"Dauntless are patrolling the borders around here. They have noticed Divergent activity around here and now are high alert with this area. We must remain hidden while returning home." Oberon tightened her grip on the leash she held. Her eye with sight looked around as she walked.

"Of course Divergent alert the Fractions. We now get to deal with Dauntless up our asses as we move around. The Rebellion will be forced to clean up the mess Divergent made." Ethan sighed and looked up ahead nodding.

"Either way we can survive." Suddenly Timber began barking. His body forced against the leash fighting to be free. Oberon gripped him and looked for the object he became angered with. Smoke was rising from the Divergent base. Ethan looked to Oberon as she released Timber.

"Vedi nas!" Oberon ordered. Timber took off full speed to the smoking building with his owner only feet behind. Ethan had spoke over the radio in the Rebellion base calling for help and warning of Dauntless. He ran after Oberon and Timber slower but he held more muscle. The barking and howling of Timber only grew in volume the closer he came on the building. Flames had risen high almost overpowering the screams of those inside. Oberon pulled out her Scythe that hung from her back and swung out breaking away a chunk of burnt wood. Ethan was inside within moments coughing but holding his mask over his face. Oberon took Timber by his leash and pulled him away. Shouting and hollering of Dauntless was closing in on them and she needed to fight.

"Ataka!!" She called out to Timber whom was off in moments attacking the closest Dauntless. His body met the males taking him down in moments. Divergents had already been forcing themselves into battle fighting the Dauntless endlessly. Oberon lunged out and sliced open a Dauntless females chest. Her body plummeted as Oberon forced herself into another body with her blade piercing their gut. A cry of agony left the Dauntless member as the female Rebellion ran full force into the middle of battle. A large male forced himself into Oberon causing her to stumble. Yet Timber was there in moments sinking his fangs into the males arm. His large paws forced the males head aside. A punch met the hounds chest but didn't falter it's attack as he fought harder. Oberon forced a punch into the males gut and jaw.

"Pokidat'!!!" Oberon commanded. Timber released the male and took off lunging onto a different Dauntless. A fist met Oberon and she fell but kicked the male over. He rolled as she leaped onto him and rammed fists into him. Blood flew outwards and stained the female but soon she was over thrown. Oberon tumbled and jumped up running a few feet away. Her feet was kicked out from her body and she plummeted. Her body rolled and fell from a small space into a hiding place where she moved avoiding the fire of a gun. She slid into a crevice gripping her ribs. She needed to rethink. Not much time but enough to change the stakes and fight the male off. His stuck his head into the area looking for Oberon. A fist shot out and punched the male. Her legs swung up kicking him only to be yanked out. Her head met the steel of the drop off causing a dizzy motion to set in. Her body was forced into the ground as more fists met the body of the now weak female. She no longer could fight. Slowly her body slipped away. Her mind locked down and her thoughts became unreal. No part of her would hold herself up as the male before her. A Dauntless. Continuously beat her. Her eyes fell and she now was unresponsive. Only darkness was left.